• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adrea's Interrogation (Animation)

Update 3/3/13

Famed adventurer, Lynette Wilson, finds herself in yet another ticklish situation.

Am beginning work on the next Barefoot Archaeologist comic and wanted to do a bit of an animations with her. This was fun to do, took a bit longer than my previous one but overall I like how it came out. As I go forward, thinking of finding real voice talent will be a project too.

Anyway, I hope you like this.

Here is the link to my vimeo page with this:

https://vimeo.com/60968159

Great work my friend!

In celebration of your latest animation featuring The Barefoot Archaeologist I just had to add Slave Traders and The Kingdom of the Caverns to our current MTJ Sales Page!

db_SlaveTraders_large.jpg db_TBA02_large.jpg

Fans of Restif's work will be able to Save 25% on several of his publications this month!
Sale Ends 9PM (PST) 03/31/13

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks for putting the time into this, and for sharing. The possibilities are endless. I hope you do more of this.

Oh Lynette, what a wonderful predicament, thanks Restif!:yawnface:

This is really awesome stuff!

Wow...amazing animation. You rock, Restif!

B

The amount of work and love that went into this is apparent in every frame! A great piece!

:) I'll definitely be putting Adrea in more ticklish animations. Thanks everyone for your nice comments. Glad you like it.

its great to be at the beginning of the next great step in the evolution of our culture, cogratulations!

I like seeing tickling animation.
As an animator I can appreciate the time it takes to produce even short clips like this.
These look great by the way, keep up the good work!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back