• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice For Starting a DeviantArt Account

Senshi1

Staff
Long story short, I definitely want to start a dA account of my own. I have a strong desire - and have had so for a long time - to draw and contribute (used to waaaaay back - I like to think I've improved a tiny bit since then). That much is decided.

However, my problem is that it's going to be several months, probably, before I can afford a drawing tablet and a halfway-passable picture editing program. In the meantime, I have a lot of drive building up and I need an outlet.

So I figured maybe I'll get my dA account set up and write stories until I have the means to contribute actual images.

But here's my question - is it worth posting stories to dA? Do any of you read them? I confess that I myself go there mainly for images. If I took the trouble to write a few stories and post them, and maybe even take one or two story requests, would they be enjoyed by anyone, or are they likely to be passed over in place of images?

I understand that when you create you have to do it primarily for yourself. I already draw and write, so this isn't lost on me. But would it be worth posting them to dA? And if not, is there a better place (present location obviously excluded) to post kinky tickle-related stories?

Thanks for any advice from artists and art-appreciators alike.

P.S. If it means anything, my theme will probably be wives and girlfriends being put into kinky situations (often against their will) by somebody other than their significant other. (This is one of my biggest fetishes, and what better way to create than with something that you yourself love?)

One S.O.L dude --> :38:__________:poke1::mistress:<--One S.O.L dude's wife and her new 'friends'
Thanks again. Love, peace, and chicken grease!

Most literature isn't a huge view grabber on DA, but you'll more than likely get a solid base. Go for it.

If you made a DA account, I'd read your stuff.

I once upon a time wrote a random essay for the hell of it (under a different screen name) and decided to submitted it to DA. If your curious, you could find it here. It only got a couple positive comments from people I never heard of, but it was enough to make it worth it though. I either just haven't been in the mood or had the time to write random essays since.

Looking back on it, I'd make some minor altercations here and there, namely fix the error that those are billiseconds and not milliseconds. There are a few other things I wouldn't mind giving it a little spit and polish to, but for the most part I'm happy with it. I had a lot of fun writing it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. :) I just needed a little encouragement. Even if only one or two people see, that makes it worth sharing, so I think I'll make time for this ASAP.

If I get enough time, I might start a thread in the request section asking if anyone has any story requests. Although, if anyone DOES have any requests about a story involving their wife/girlfriend/crush/platonic friend/whatever, I'd be curious to at least hear it. :) It's not a field that usually gets its own spotlight, and I don't know how popular it is, so tell me any scenarios you'd like to see, be it right here, or in a PM. :)

Thanks again for the input!

Yours jazzily,

Count Cletus von Poprocks

Just go for it. I've not got one iota of artistic talent, but love to write. I might not get as many faves, comments or views as artists do, but it's more than enough forme to keep up with it.

Just go for it. I've not got one iota of artistic talent, but love to write. I might not get as many faves, comments or views as artists do, but it's more than enough forme to keep up with it.

Thanks for the encouragement. :) I definitely want to do this now. As soon as the Christmas madness dies down, this will be on my to-do list.

Tickle-Writers group
Tickling Alliance group
The Golden Feather group story section

Here's just three groups at dA that allows/encourages tickly works of the prose variety, and you'll find a large spectrum - ranging from short little blurbs designed around free requests, to long, multichapter epics reminiscent of some of the stuff you can find in our hosted authors section here at the Theater. They should help you along a bit. :)

Since dA IS dominantly a visual art community, interest in stories - tickling or otherwise - would be at like 10% that of art, and the comments/faves/views will most likely affirm that. But if that doesn't discourage you, then by all means, knock yourself out. See if Karen would like to contribute some as well - she's a fantastic writer, too, if I recall.

I only go on dart for images, but I would like to know when you make an account, so I can watch for your eventual drawings.

Dalekfire - thanks for that list! It hadn't occurred to me to think about joining any of the groups, but it makes sense. Also, Karen was very flattered you liked her writing. :)

Papi - I certainly will let you know :) We seem to have some tastes in common here.

Just out of curiosity, how close are we to the grand opening?

Just out of curiosity, how close are we to the grand opening?

Unfortunately, I haven't made any real progress yet. :/ This month has been so crazy, with caterings galore at work and other stuff too (finally got my permanent US residence! yay!), I haven't done anything big.

I have, however, been kicking ideas around in my head. A couple for stories involving my own wife, as well as stories featuring characters from various TV shows/games. I'm also very much open to suggestions, be they concerning pre-existing characters, or real people. :)

I'm very happily surprised at how much support the community has shown me in this one thread alone. I expected one, maybe two replies (which I would still have appreciated) - this has been very uplifting. :) Thanks.

WARNING: This post contains NUDITY

And we get rewarded with amazing titties! You sir, are most welcome! Huzzah! And huzzah for boobies! :lol

Last edited:
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back