• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advise and Suggestions Welcomed

Dtrain

TMF Novice
Hello everyone. I apologize in advance for the length of the thread and if it is in the wrong place to post. Still a bit new here.

I have been seeing a girl off and on for some time now. She is very ticklish. BUT is not a fan of being tickled. I'll give her playful pokes every now and then which doesn't bother her but still does not like being tickled.

In bed, she likes to be tied up from time to time. The very first time I tied her up she, out of no where, says "do not tickle me or we will never do this again." So every time I would tie her, I would have to refrain from tickling as much as possible.

Well the last time I tied her up, I just tied her hands above her head with her wrists together. Before we started, she looks at me and says "don't be afraid to do whatever you want. If it gets too weird, I'll say this safety word"

I took this as my chance to give her a quick tickle. So I straddle her and begin to lightly tickle her upper body. I do this for about 20 seconds and to my surprise, she didn't say the safety word. Sooo....I continued to lightly tickle around her stomach and ribs a bit longer. She thrashed around and laughed but no safety word.

I tickled her for a total of two minutes off and on before I stopped. I didn't want to keep going and ruin my chances for a second time. We are totally cool after it and have not spoken about it at all.

I need help figuring out where to go from here. I am in complete shock it happened and do not want to ruin my chances of it happening again. Should I talk to her about it? (She has no idea about my fetish) should I do it next time? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you all

Of course you should do it next time. She didn't say the safeword, so you're good to go. Just remain as respectful and caring as you were, and you have nothing to worry about!

Thank you for the help. I definitely will bring up the use of a safe word again the next time it happens. I am just in total shock of the entire situation haha. Just because how much against it she was

You're on the right track. Just try to do things the you think she would like or that turn her on in between the tickles. She just might start to relate what she likes with the tickling...

Suggest you do not tickle her every time in the near future. Mix it up so that next time she's tied up you just do what she likes/wants.

That's a good idea. I don't want to ruin it. Especially since she has not really been fond of being tickled in the past. Thank you

You've met a woman who communicated with you very clearly, and you responded by honoring her wishes, and thus built up some trust. In turn she gave you more latitude.

You were wise to keep things mellow, and not go nuts. That was the right move.

She's willing to indulge your like, and it seems you are able to moderate your desire enough to not over do it. Marc's advice to take a break from the tickling some times is a good one. Variety is a plus.

Keep communicating with her about how you've enjoyed the times you've shared. Positive feedback is important.

Myriads

Thank you very much. I do not want to over step any boundaries with her. Especially since she is coming into new territory. I agree and think it's important to take a step back now and again and not lose control or anything. I really appreciate the help. Thank you

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back