• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AELA'S Interview and Ticklish Torments!!! (Feet/UB, HD)

The face down, soles up foot tickling video was great! I'm a huge fan for personal foot closeups. Her cute feet, laughter, and playful reactions made the whole clip worth watching. Also loved the bondage, I love seeing the two big toes tied together, leaving the feet side by side. Elevating her feet upon a pillow was a great way to prop up and isolate her soles, making them the center of attention.

Finally, I love what happens around the :11 second mark. "I think you're about to get tickled." Aela then says "no" while wiggling her toes in response. Such a lovely little touch!

If you guys plan on doing another face down foot tickling video, would you consider using a more sideways angle? It would really accentuate the curves of her feet. Plus, only the feet would be visible, bringing a more intimate focus on those feet. I've attached some pictures as an example.
bed tickle1.jpgbed tickle2.jpgbed tickle3.jpg

If you guys are looking for suggestions, you may consider using this sideways angle in the future, as it's rarely ever used. Aela's lovely feet would look great viewed from this angle, it's a great way to show off her arches and soles.

Last edited:
Bro, she is a total Keeper. Don't ever let her go. I can't tell you how jealous I am of you with her.
She is Ideal.

Awesome videos. I really enjoy the playful tone you guys have here.

I know I'm late to the party but I've only just seen these videos now - you're an amazing pair.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Ohhhh man! What can I say? I’m late for this party as well, but you two are incredibly awesome :) Fantastic vids, thanks for posting!

love your videos by way and cant wait see more them love see Aela tickled in private setting if possible but love is her belly tickled raseberrys arms armpits tickled toes licked sucked on oiled up tooth brush in beweent the toes i say good 10 mintues and mix up with bit sides tickled to she little pie cute smile as tickle Aela keep on tickling and have her tickle you back as well.

So glad I finally found this vid again!! One of my favs. Glad you show love for the upper body and belly!!! You rock!

Love the feet tickling video. One of my favorite tickling videos I've ever seen.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back