• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Affirmative action NEST shoutouts

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
Yea thats right the crazy black guys post a NEST thread now. Where do I start. Well I guess I can start by saying how crazy it is how many ppl pay attention to sig pix. Me whole weekend was bascally "im NG02" "NG02?.....oh the guy with the gun picture". I mean it even got to where Lee even brought it up and that was funny. Ok to the good stuff.

LeeAllure-you throw one hell of a party. Everything was great and it was so good to see you again. You also now ave my permission at any point in time to find me and grope my chest....hope you enjoyed it. If only you were atleast a switch...Ur so Hot!!

Amanda-Um..I dont think we spoke but one time and that was right after Lee finish groping my chest and invited you and Bella to join. Talk about a first greeting....wouldnt have had it any other way.

Bella-mm mm mm Oh the thing I want to say. well the ride insearch of said bowling alley that wasnt found comes to mind. Also having you sing(including my fav song....gummy bears) and watching Natural tickle you while driving..to funny. And my favorite Bella moment of the weekend was watching you get spanked by Natural.....I never thought spanking was a turn on but DAMN that was fucking hot...ok I need a cold shower

J-Hoti-wait....I did say that correctly right...lol. Had an awesome time getting to know you. And thank you for turning me on to sensation play...Thats some sexy stuff....All I can say is HEAD SPACE baby!

Venray and raya-a pleasure as always. I love being around you guys. Especially since everyone knows venray is my birth father

Dvnc and Penny lane-had a blast hanging out you two. Dvnc I never knew white ppl could be so funny.

Tortuga- You know theres nothing hotter than a cute short chick with glasses and curly hair singing to me in the tune of "TIMMY and the lords of the underworld" I good wood just thinking about it. Great to finally meet you and hope to see you again.

Rupert(said in my best stewie voice)-Just another GOB, you remind me of alot of the guys i went to HS and played football with. It was good to meet you.

Capnmad and firegaurdian-you to are a great couple and it was fun to just be in your presence at time. Morgan all I have to say is.....Hat, beard, sideburns, long hair=win.

Irishgirl and Kretelis- Even tho we didnt get to talk much is was good to see you 2 again. If I remeber correctly we met at NEST 07 when I was a newbie....good times.

Spotman and Spotlady-You know its funny up until like 30 mins ago I didnt know those to cool ppl I was seeing everywhere were you 2...lol. Damn im slow in the head. Great to have met you...your clips rock

Tamia-You know your abit shorter than I expected...lol. You know what if only we lived closer and you werent an OK state fan...Youd be my girlfriend...oh yea im claiming that lol. Cant say much more about what is was like meeting you...great smile and sense of humor and could even handle me sarcasm...good for you.

Impaler-My fellow MI gathering bunkmate. Great to see you again and watch you get dominated by women all weekend.

Libertine and Kittentoes-Coolest overseers you could want to have at a gathering. Love you guys style and ur costumes are always top notch.

Karategirl-U SCARE ME! you are by far the one person I was being tickling thought to myself "you know I actually like my teeth" Great to meet you and maybe one day if you promise not to throw me through a wall I might take a chance at tickling you.

Avenger and his lovey lady- Good to see you again, always with a funny comment or just a look that makes me want to laugh. Ur cool peeps

Dimpletoes-Heres to almost getting us shot in the ghetto on the first day withen the first few hours of NEST. Lovely as always

Blood-my fellow mushroom head fan, great to see you again, hope you had fun and we hope got money to flow so we can see each other again at MI.

Carlos-Damn man I still get alil mad when I think of how you had to leave on emergency. I hope to see you again.

Pokey-You are also one im saddened than our time was cut short. Your always smiling and in good spirits and that makes me happy. Had a great time at dinner with you and classy, thanx for getting the bill. Next time its on me.

Skip-Congrates once again on your graduation. I remember being outside when u walked up with cap and gown, you looked so happy..as you did all weekend. You so awesome

MTP Jeff-You know its funny sitting right infront of a guy who as tickled more women than I even will(I hate you)......and has the vidoes to prove it. Even tho this isnt my first time meeting you it was much more special cuz i got to spend some time with you and see how cool of a person you are.

Alcamey-I want you hat...........no seriously PM me, ill give you my address and u can mail it to me. Great to see you again.

Miss serendipty-So we start off out endever with a few messages 2 days b4 NEST and I must say I was amazed and how shy and quiet you were in person compared to your alter ego online personality. Your such a cutie.

EcEu-So good to have someone of the asian persuation in the house for the weekend, now we just need to get you and Ivory tickler there at the same time and we shall be complete...nice to meet you man

ASU/Rhino-Pete ur the shit....period....no need for any extra

Ikayoo-Dude I swear ive never seen somone so serious in look with such a sense of humor. You tripped me out this weekend. You remind me of an old school comedian who tells jokes but never cracks a smile

Ticklee88-Katie you are 2 damn cute. Witnessing you try to play catch phrase while being tickled still makes me smile. Hopfully i make it to your next function

Baldy and Sarah-my hottubbin buddies. you 2 are a great couple and I enjoyed spending so much time with yall. But watch out you take your eyes off her for to long Ill snatch her up and bring her down here to Florida...lol

Slacker-I cant even think of anything to say. I mean damn watchin you and Natural go back and forth all weekend made my damn day. Of all the new ppl I met this weekend you are def one of my favorites

Krazie-Whats up man? I mean with you being asked to join the affirmative action picture along with DVNC I guess that makes you as black as me. Stay black man.

Natural-Hey man I wonder what made them wait so song to clone you if thats what I am....shit they couldve saved the trouble and made us twins lol. Good lord I dont think the world or the tickling community is could handle that. Great to see you again.

Classy-HA!.....thats about all I got to say

Vinnie-OMG I dont think I couldve had a better roomate. The laughs that we had this weekend were more than just a few. Im "Fucking Nurished" ill tell you that. I so hope to see you again and soon and if at all possible with a +1.

Ok im about spent....Im not sure if its the time, my hunger, how tired I am, or the fact that I just shouted out about 40 ppl. Damn my brain is fried. If I didnt mention you its prolly because I hate you and you dont matter!

Last edited:
If I didnt mention you its prolly because I hate you and you dont matter!

Just kidding btw. Glad to have seen you all and cant wait to do it again.

YAY!!!!!!!!! You better!!!!!! It was great getting to meet you! :pounce: We need to hang out more next time. :)

It was awesome to meet you babe!! The pic I have of us is SO hilarious. I love the face LOL We have to make it a point to spend more time together next time!
xoxoxox

Woohoo! I'm taking you up on that :)
So awesome to have you there!

(PS - there were black men at the first NEST & every one since
(& often women, too- it's totally equal opportunity!)

Lee

Last edited:
Ikayoo-Dude I swear ive never seen somone so serious in look with such a sense of humor. You tripped me out this weekend. You remind me of an old school comedian who tells jokes but never cracks a smile

I appriciate that man. It was really cool meeting you as well, and dont let anyone give you shit about your stunna shades.

Glad to have finally met you. I guess this means I don't need to wait for the water to come out anymore. And don't be so proud of being NT's clone. You're much cooler than him.

And next time, try to say "later" when you leave.

Can't tell you what a great time I had with you, darlin'! It was a pleasure to meet you, only next time, bring the gun!:bouncybou

Lower that Ruger son, we're all family here! Byron you are such a class act, I can not wait to see you again. If I ever start making mad jack and make it out to one of Katie's munches again, you are coming, no doubt about it this time, old truck or not. Would you believe, I talked to the whole gang, and everyone is still wearing your motivation bands. Love ya bro....fight the power! :clap:

B, we have now had the pleasure more than once to share time. While old bodies don't always jump on my command, having friends like you make it always worth it. One of these days. I suspect we will do a tag team on some very fortunate person. To give you much credit, I am never too old to learn new tricks, and I know you can teach me some. dinner was my priviledge and also pleasure. Next time you got. I do love Filet, lololol. Pokey

Even tho this isnt my first time meeting you it was much more special cuz i got to spend some time with you and see how cool of a person you are.

Same here man, that was a really fun lunch ;)

Good to see again my man, and contrary to what that jerkface slackerbitch says, I am cooler than a popsicle in the freezer...

FIGHT THE POWER

Dvnc and Penny lane-had a blast hanging out you two. Dvnc I never knew white ppl could be so funny.

ROFLMAO! Comin' from the kid lookin' so hard in his sig, this is even funnier!

It was most excellent, man, hangin' wit' ya. Lookin' forward t'the next time.

YAY!!!!!!!!! You better!!!!!! It was great getting to meet you! :pounce: We need to hang out more next time. :)

Yes we surely do.

It was awesome to meet you babe!! The pic I have of us is SO hilarious. I love the face LOL We have to make it a point to spend more time together next time!
xoxoxox

Yea I do fotograph well dont it lol. And we def need to chill more next time

Woohoo! I'm taking you up on that :)
So awesome to have you there!

(PS - there were black men at the first NEST & every one since
(& often women, too- it's totally equal opportunity!)

Lee

You know first you steall gropes of by boobs, then you steal my thunder.....damn all you do is take take take take take lol

I appriciate that man. It was really cool meeting you as well, and dont let anyone give you shit about your stunna shades.

LOL great times man. and sthe stunna shade stay on...even in my sleep

Glad to have finally met you. I guess this means I don't need to wait for the water to come out anymore. And don't be so proud of being NT's clone. You're much cooler than him.

And next time, try to say "later" when you leave.

Nope dont need to wait for the water....you have passed my cool test. Oh and my bad about the way I left. If I wouldve known I was getting on the 3pm shuttle to stay in an airport for 6+ hours after 3 delays I wouldve def. took more time to say my goodbyes

Spotman and Spotlady-You know its funny up until like 30 mins ago I didnt know those to cool ppl I was seeing everywhere were you 2...lol. Damn im slow in the head. Great to have met you...your clips rock

You were awesome to meet. Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming to NEST. So glad you like the clips...so what were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Can't tell you what a great time I had with you, darlin'! It was a pleasure to meet you, only next time, bring the gun!:bouncybou

Same here. So bring the gun next time you say? Sounds kinky........IM IN!!!!!

Lower that Ruger son, we're all family here! Byron you are such a class act, I can not wait to see you again. If I ever start making mad jack and make it out to one of Katie's munches again, you are coming, no doubt about it this time, old truck or not. Would you believe, I talked to the whole gang, and everyone is still wearing your motivation bands. Love ya bro....fight the power! :clap:

LOL I love all you guys keep tha motivation and if you lose it I will email you a handful from work. Glad to hear everyones still wearin em...I never take mine off. dude if going to Katies next much means seeing you all again I will try my damndest to get there....Ill even seel my body for miles traveled on a truck route...lol

B, we have now had the pleasure more than once to share time. While old bodies don't always jump on my command, having friends like you make it always worth it. One of these days. I suspect we will do a tag team on some very fortunate person. To give you much credit, I am never too old to learn new tricks, and I know you can teach me some. dinner was my priviledge and also pleasure. Next time you got. I do love Filet, lololol. Pokey

Great to see you have read my post. I would love to do a team up with you(you are the superman to my batman), maybe we should gotten classy right at the dinner table lol. And yes maybe the young man can teach ya a thing or 2.....like not ordering the filet and breaking my poor pockets:abducted:

Mmm Florida. ;)

Awesome to meet you too, dude. MOTIVATION!

Oh yea baby Florida...you know you want it:carmeldansen:

Same here man, that was a really fun lunch ;)

Yea it was...happy happy times

Good to see again my man, and contrary to what that jerkface slackerbitch says, I am cooler than a popsicle in the freezer...

FIGHT THE POWER

Whats cooler than being cool?......ICE COLD!!!...or Natural, either works

ROFLMAO! Comin' from the kid lookin' so hard in his sig, this is even funnier!

It was most excellent, man, hangin' wit' ya. Lookin' forward t'the next time.

I look forward to next time aswell

Dude, it was great meeting you:)

Holy shit how did I miss you....damn after doing 40 or so shoutout I was racking my brain tryin to see if I missed anyone...and yet I missed my fav humping post.......Leg humping, its all fun and games til somone back into a puddle.

You were awesome to meet. Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming to NEST. So glad you like the clips...so what were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Well 30 mins ago yesterday i was actually readin tamias thread when she mention the oklahoma shirt and then it all came to me. I need to make a resolution to try and get a chance to tickle you myself next time....id be like getting a movie star(of sorts) lol

It was good seeing you bro.Don't be a stranger.:)

Damn theres no way I missed you 2. Brad Im so glad you came, thought you werent gonna make it but so glad you did.

You my good friend are just plain cool...I am glad you and NT were there this year...

Love ya both...

Well 30 mins ago yesterday i was actually readin tamias thread when she mention the oklahoma shirt and then it all came to me. I need to make a resolution to try and get a chance to tickle you myself next time....id be like getting a movie star(of sorts) lol
It's a date my friend. Yeah, Tamia's great and OK State sucks

I admit, when I first met you I feared you might pull out the weapon in your signature and blow my little HDS brains all over the place. Turns out, though, that you're one of the coolest and funniest guys around, with no hint of gunslayer. :D Great to have met you, my friend. :D

2007 indeed. You and I were both newbies that year. Good seeing you again, glad to hear you had a good time.

Add us to your Nest 2010 "hang out more" calendar before it gets full.

Holy shit how did I miss you....damn after doing 40 or so shoutout I was racking my brain tryin to see if I missed anyone...and yet I missed my fav humping post.......Leg humping, its all fun and games til somone back into a puddle.

LOL! I was wondering if you were a humper and a leaver! :) I am beginning to think I am the TMF humping post :)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back