• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After - Reactions to tickle torture

no more mercy

ok the point of my post is to discuss the awkwardness that may arise following a good tickling... let me explain.

Suppose a mother and daughter were kidnapped and tickle tortured in front of one another, it would undoubtedly be a humiliation for them both.

What do you think the after reaction would be??

Suppose a week or two later after their ordeal is over, and they sit down together at home to watch the tv..... obviously the tickle torture would be the elephant in the room... would they be able to talk about it again, would they even be able to look one another in the eye???

what do u think??

Hmm well on UK tickling there have just been two sisters tickling each other (in underwear and topless) and there are the mother and daughter pairing of Melissa and Toni aswell...interesting times in those households I imagine :)

Hmm well on UK tickling there have just been two sisters tickling each other (in underwear and topless) and there are the mother and daughter pairing of Melissa and Toni aswell...interesting times in those households I imagine :)

The video world, like professional wrestling, is replete with unrelated 'family members' who've never met or seen one another until they were booked for the job and informed they were 'kin' because there was a commercially exploitable resemblance. Not in every case, but certainly the overwhelming majority of the time.

Last edited:
The video world, like professional wrestling, is replete with unrelated 'family members' who've never met or seen one another until they were booked for the job and informed they were 'kin' because there was a commercially exploitable resemblance.

You mean 'Taker and Kane...... Edge and Christian..... aren't? :eek: :shock2: :wow: :sadcry: :shake:

Best way to deal with this question is to pop it out of the tickling context and place it in a wider one.

"A mother and daughter are humiliated in front of each other in some manner that involves sexual aspects."

If you want a simple one, each is shown a graphic video of the other engaged in sex.

What is the long term reaction that this has on the two, and their relationship?

Pretty simple. It depends on the level of communication and comfort that the pair have with each other. If it's on the good and high end, odds are they can talk it out, and move past it. If it's poor and on the low end, odds are they will try to pretend it never happened and have uncomfortable silences.

Myriads

The video world, like professional wrestling, is replete with unrelated 'family members' who've never met or seen one another until they were booked for the job and informed they were 'kin' because there was a commercially exploitable resemblance. Not in every case, but certainly the overwhelming majority of the time.

Must you destroy all of our fantasies? :eek:
:p

Must you destroy all of our fantasies? :eek: :p

Allow SuperKitten to save the day, Milagros.... My husband knows, and as usual, has forgotten about THIS...

Admittedly it isn't tickling but...

This video features the great Maria Shadoes (RIP) and her real-life biological mother. I can confirm the veracity of this pairing, as I knew Maria personally, shot with her many times, and she told me the story herself.

They didn't meet till Maria was an adult. Maria was adopted, had a mom who raised her, (the one she called Mom) a stepmom, her dad's 2nd wife, who finished raising her, and her birth mother, who she met as an adult, and invited her birth mom along with her to a fetish fair and subsequently to do a video shoot!
Maria always said Mother's Day was very confusing and lots of work for her.

What does the existence of this video tell us about nature vs nurture?

http://www.knottysilkscarf.com/Videos/video43.htm

So boys, it can happen. Don't abandon all hopes (or lube).

Now, I refuse to watch any tickling videos unless the tickler gets attacked from behind with a steel chair.

Now, I refuse to watch any tickling videos unless the tickler gets attacked from behind with a steel chair.

And do you notice whenever one wrestler hits another with said steel chair that he always folds it first and hits with the flat side, never the edge, and always on his opponent's back rather than his head? That's so when it makes contact there's as much surface area as possible involved, which combined with the air resistance diffuses the force of the blow so it's harmless.

Hey, people go to see 'Hamlet' even though they know he gets killed at the end.

Then there's the famous "Ivy Tickles Her Mother" video from years back. Jeff can confirm whether or not those two were really mother and daughter, but based on their interactions on camera I'd be willing to bet they were. It's such a taboo though that I wouldn't be surprised to learn that most such relationships are put-ups. In any case all of them are consensual, which is very different from the situation in the OP.

Myriads cut to the chase, though: whether it's tickling is probably less important than whether it's sexual in any way - or even whether it's a non-sexual form of torture. How it affects the relationship will depend a lot on what the relationship was like going in. It could be anything from mutually supportive to blowing the relationship apart.

And do you notice whenever one wrestler hits another with said steel chair that he always folds it first and hits with the flat side, never the edge, and always on his opponent's back rather than his head? That's so when it makes contact there's as much surface area as possible involved, which combined with the air resistance diffuses the force of the blow so it's harmless.

Unless of course the guy taking the chair shots is Mick Foley. But he was a special kind of crazy even before he got all those concussions.

And do you notice whenever one wrestler hits another with said steel chair that he always folds it first and hits with the flat side, never the edge, and always on his opponent's back rather than his head?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOjcxAtyzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIzIwCz0cz8

Speaking as someone who is actually a trained wrestler (although out of the ring for fourteen years) it ain't always as fake as you might think. (Although it IS always scripted.)

Yeah, I saw a Taker-Foley match where Foley took so many chair shots to the head that the chair was deformed and unusable. Those were not fake blows. But like I said Foley's a lunatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhOjcxAtyzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIzIwCz0cz8

Speaking as someone who is actually a trained wrestler (although out of the ring for fourteen years) it ain't always as fake as you might think. (Although it IS always scripted.)
And sometimes Hamlet gets bashed over the head in the final duel scene with Laertes at one point or another during the run of the play. Accidents will happen, even in a scripted fight.

Guys, I hate to (a) go off topic and (b) come across as Dougie Downer, but I'm a trained stagefight choreographer and get paid for it- stage, film, rock videos; unarmed brawls to swordfights. I was first hired to stage a fight in a Union theater in the very early 80s. It's my second string when not acting. Note the camera angles, how longshots and closeups are combined, and how the director calling those shots cuts to a different angle at the 'blow' in both videos. Lack of contact can be faked in a live event, but a camera closeup would reveal the fakery- hence the cutaway in both instances. And how did the wrestler in Video #2 know that chair would just happen to be set under the ring on the most convenient side for him to retrieve it?

Yeah, I saw a Taker-Foley match where Foley took so many chair shots to the head that the chair was deformed and unusable. Those were not fake blows. But like I said Foley's a lunatic.

The blows would have been real in this case, fair enough- but what metal was the prop chair made up of? This is the exact equivalent of John Wayne getting hit over the head in a barroom brawl and the chair smashing to smithereens- try that with a pegged oak chair and see if the Duke just shakes his head to clear it and keeps on fighting. Any performer (and if it's scripted it's a performance) wouldn't last two minutes with management if he went off on an unrehearsed tangent and actually injured someone rather than it being a verifiable genuine accident. For one thing no insurer would pay out if it happened more than once if caused by the same wrestler under the same circumstances, leaving the WWF or whoever open to a huge lawsuit by the fellow who'd been hurt.

Enjoy pro wrestling by all means but all those wrestlers belong to various entertainment unions (Screen Actors Guild, American Federation of Television and Radio Artists for electronic media, American Actors Equity Association for live events) rather than sports unions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sports_trade_unions) because they're entertainers rather than combatants.

Last edited:
Yep, I know how pro wrestling works. If you don't follow it closely though you might not know that Mick Foley is a special case. The man used to let himself be body-slammed onto piles of thumbtacks. He lost part of an ear in a match in which the ring ropes were wrapped in barbed wire. In one match against the Undertaker he took a 20 foot un-padded fall that dislocated his shoulder and concussed him. In a close-up after the fall you could see one of his front teeth inside his nose. As the EMTs were taking him out of the arena he got off the gurney, returned to the ring, and finished the match with a dislocated shoulder.

Some wrestlers make their looks their gimmick. Others use strength, athleticism, or a ripped physique. Foley didn't have any of that, so he made his name by doing things that no other wrestler would do with his body. He's retired now, but in his day he was simply insane in the ring.

And sometimes Hamlet gets bashed over the head in the final duel scene with Laertes at one point or another during the run of the play. Accidents will happen, even in a scripted fight.

Guys, I hate to (a) go off topic and (b) come across as Dougie Downer, but I'm a trained stagefight choreographer and get paid for it- stage, film, rock videos; unarmed brawls to swordfights. I was first hired to stage a fight in a Union theater in the very early 80s. It's my second string when not acting. Note the camera angles, how longshots and closeups are combined, and how the director calling those shots cuts to a different angle at the 'blow' in both videos. Lack of contact can be faked in a live event, but a camera closeup would reveal the fakery- hence the cutaway in both instances. And how did the wrestler in Video #2 know that chair would just happen to be set under the ring on the most convenient side for him to retrieve it?

The blows would have been real in this case, fair enough- but what metal was the prop chair made up of? This is the exact equivalent of John Wayne getting hit over the head in a barroom brawl and the chair smashing to smithereens- try that with a pegged oak chair and see if the Duke just shakes his head to clear it and keeps on fighting. Any performer (and if it's scripted it's a performance) wouldn't last two minutes with management if he went off on an unrehearsed tangent and actually injured someone rather than it being a verifiable genuine accident. For one thing no insurer would pay out if it happened more than once if caused by the same wrestler under the same circumstances, leaving the WWF or whoever open to a huge lawsuit by the fellow who'd been hurt.

Enjoy pro wrestling by all means but all those wrestlers belong to various entertainment unions (Screen Actors Guild, American Federation of Television and Radio Artists for electronic media, American Actors Equity Association for live events) rather than sports unions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Sports_trade_unions) because they're entertainers rather than combatants.

They belong to unions these days? The Nameless Owners must be getting soft in their old age. The Killer Bees and others apart from them were fired from various organisations in their day for trying to either join an existing union or form one especially for pro wrestlers. Maybe the death of a poor bugger like Owen Hart might've contributed something good to the business after all?

Lib, you're missing my point. I'm not questioning your long experience, nor am I trying to claim an absence of coordination or scripting in professional wrestling or the existence of a long factory production line of chairs made from composite alloy or metal-painted plastic. (As I said, I trained as a wrestler so I know the score.)

The one and only thing I was pointing out is that that contrary to what you first said, there have been plenty of chair shots to the head over the years, and not all all of them to Mick Foley. (Although whenever someone else takes one, they probably gotta pay Mick a couple of bucks in copyright fees.) I think there's some sort of ban on them now, just like for some years (after Taker got his face smashed by a Mable elbow I think) there was a ban on legdrops landing across the throat. Nothing looked more pathetic than someone trying to drop it six inches lower across the upper chest with their left leg stuck out at a weird angle to miss the head like a snapped wishbone. Yokozuna would've made a korma out of himself if he'd had to do that and his legdrop was a thing of beauty!

Obviously behind the scenes the two guys are usually friends, it's pretty unusual you get two people who genuinely hate each other's guts working in the same match (coughcoughBRET&SHAWNcoughcough), as it kinda hinders the spectacle if they're busy concentrating on hating each other and missing their split-second marks to make the show look good.

That is true in some cases, but not in any of my clips. Toni and Melissa are mother and daughter and have been modelling (and occasionally running websites) together for some time...they even appeared together on BBC3's 'Hotter than my daughter' if further proof be needed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku-UlZHvnss

I've also shot with Tammie and her mother (who isn't a model), Jade and her sister (also not a model), a pair of cousins and two sets of twins. All are genuine relatives - I've never seen the point of making up BS back stories to my vids.

ok the point of my post is to discuss the awkwardness that may arise following a good tickling... let me explain.

Suppose a mother and daughter were kidnapped and tickle tortured in front of one another, it would undoubtedly be a humiliation for them both.

What do you think the after reaction would be??

Suppose a week or two later after their ordeal is over, and they sit down together at home to watch the tv..... obviously the tickle torture would be the elephant in the room... would they be able to talk about it again, would they even be able to look one another in the eye???

what do u think??

If they were kidnapped in the first place, I honestly believe that tickling would be the least of their concerns. Tickling is dependent on a person's state of mind and I imagine that said mind would be in a traumatised and genuinely terrified state after being abducted with a close family member. I suspect that uncontrollable laughter (or indeed any reaction to the tickling) would be very thin on the ground in such a situation.

Then there's the famous "Ivy Tickles Her Mother" video from years back. Jeff can confirm whether or not those two were really mother and daughter, but based on their interactions on camera I'd be willing to bet they were. It's such a taboo though that I wouldn't be surprised to learn that most such relationships are put-ups. In any case all of them are consensual, which is very different from the situation in the OP.

Unless the relatives involved have an actual tickling fetish themselves then there is no real taboo for them since there's nothing sexually interesting about it to either person. Obviously, if there were graphic nudity, explicit content etc then that would be different, but if they are simply tickling each other with clothes on, it's not likely to be an issue. It's just a fun (and funny) scenario for them and no different to having a food fight for a wet and messy video, for example.

Unless the relatives involved have an actual tickling fetish themselves then there is no real taboo for them since there's nothing sexually interesting about it to either person.

I think (for most people) a mother and daughter tickling each other in bondage for a video sold on a tickling erotica site would push taboo buttons whether they were naked, had a tickling fetish, or what have you.

The one and only thing I was pointing out is that that contrary to what you first said, there have been plenty of chair shots to the head over the years, and not all all of them to Mick Foley. (Although whenever someone else takes one, they probably gotta pay Mick a couple of bucks in copyright fees.) I think there's some sort of ban on them now, just like for some years (after Taker got his face smashed by a Mable elbow I think) there was a ban on legdrops landing across the throat. Nothing looked more pathetic than someone trying to drop it six inches lower across the upper chest with their left leg stuck out at a weird angle to miss the head like a snapped wishbone. Yokozuna would've made a korma out of himself if he'd had to do that and his legdrop was a thing of beauty!

Yep. I'm a friend to a couple of (small time) professional wrestlers, and until they actually watch a pro wrestling match a lot of stunt men and stunt fighters don't understand how it works in the ring. Wrestlers have a term for a real blow, delivered without pulling or other fakery: it's a "stiff shot". Most matches contain at least a few of them, because when people are moving around the ring rapidly, camera angles are shifting, and so on it's not possible to fake all of them.

Mick Foley isn't the only one who took stiff chair shots (and other stiffs), but he made a career out of it like no other wrestler before or since. It got to the point that other wrestlers complained about him, because they felt that he was setting a bar that they didn't want to have to meet themselves.

I think (for most people) a mother and daughter tickling each other in bondage for a video sold on a tickling erotica site would push taboo buttons whether they were naked, had a tickling fetish, or what have you.

Not necessarily - provided it isn't actually erotic tickling anyway, and not if they do glamour modelling or other soft fetish work together already. Obviously, the majority of mothers and daughters wouldn't want to appear together on a fetish site, but then I'd guess the majority of people wouldn't want to appear on a fetish site full stop for all sorts of reasons - either on their own or with other people. It takes an open-minded model to do any kind of fetish work, clothed or otherwise. It's not that unusual for them to have an open-minded mother or sister, who's willing to give it a go also.

As I said, a lot of models see tickling shoots as funny (even absurd!) but not at all sexual - the taboo is more likely to exist in the mind of the viewer. Of course, nudity, nipple teasing, forced orgasms, etc is a whole other kettle of fish!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back