• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aftercare.........for LERS!

Tamia78

Verified
I recently had a visit from a special friend, and each time before he actually tied me up and tickled the crap outa me, he asked for a backrub, which I obliged. I mean, if the man was gonna work that hard for the next couple of hours or so, I could at least relive some of the fatigue, right?

Anyways, after the sessions, I gave him another backrub. He really seemed to enjoy it. So.....it makes me wonder: Lees, do you give your Ler aftercare? Tickling's hard work sometimes, and I think it would show them how much we appreciate that they are working so hard to make us feel good!

Suggestions for aftercare? Ler's you can speak up too, please!

--T

Lucky guy.

I recently had a visit from a special friend, and each time before he actually tied me up and tickled the crap outa me, he asked for a backrub, which I obliged. I mean, if the man was gonna work that hard for the next couple of hours or so, I could at least relive some of the fatigue, right?

Anyways, after the sessions, I gave him another backrub. He really seemed to enjoy it. So.....it makes me wonder: Lees, do you give your Ler aftercare? Tickling's hard work sometimes, and I think it would show them how much we appreciate that they are working so hard to make us feel good!

--T

Not sure, but a back rub would be nice from the lee. :) Perhaps get some payback with a return tickle?

A backrub!?!?.............BRILLIANT!!!! Why did I not think of this b4? Thats gonna be like my new effin bylaw to a session. Also on the subject of "Aftercare" I would bet the aftercare that some of these Lers are recieving after a session is very worth the while;)....especially some of these tickle couples of you know what I mean:devil:.

Last edited:
Return tickles would be good, SK, but I'm not a very good Ler, unfortunately, lol. Of course, the Ler would also have to be a switch.

NG, you gonna write up a contract now? Or a commandment?

"Thou shalt ALWAYS give the Ler a backrub before and after a session":woot:

--T

Getting to hold onto my lee/sub afterwards is aftercare enough for me. As a lee, I've had scenes where I didn't get aftercare, which weren't fun. :(

Learn aftercare people!

Snail Shell

hey what about the after care for the lee... they are the ones who are sore and hurting for fighting against the restraints... the ler gets it easy..

NG, you gonna write up a contract now? Or a commandment?

"Thou shalt ALWAYS give the Ler a backrub before and after a session":woot:

--T

That is EXACTYLY what im gonna do!!!!!! Ive been out in the garage sense reading this thread with stone tablets and a chissel getting busy.

Backrub! Why had I never thought of that? He hates it if I tickled him back, so I might have to try that. Thanks!

I thought by aftercare for 'lers, you were going to say something like....licking the pink popsicle. :wavingguy

--T

This is a great thread!

I do give my girlfriend plenty of massages, which I know she loves (and that makes me happy) and she does tickle me a bunch, which she knows I love; I don't know that it's an exactly even exchange but I know that we're doing both fairly frequently and I'm sure it's pretty close to balanced.

Hmmm I dunno...it's a nice theory but....

--T
any LEE who has the energy to give a back rub after being tickled silly, has not been tickled effectively enough :D

Dimpletoes-- I figured I'd start a thread about aftercare for Lers because why should Lees always be the ones taking? I believe in taking care of my Lers, that way they take care of me.:wavingguy

TO, where you been, girl???? I suppose licking the pink popscicle can be a form of aftercare. Of course that leads to something TOTALLY different!

Jello, and Foq--I didn't say I gave the backrub IMMEDIATELY after, lol.

Thanks for the responses, everyone, keep em comin'!

--T

As someone who does this 'professionally,' a little bit of aftercare would be great occasionally. I don't know about the rest of you, but being an effective ler requires a TON of concentration, focus, and effort. I sweat my ass off during a good session, and depending on how well I tied my lee down, I can get quite out of breath as well.

Definitely! I think it shows some appreciation for the ler. I haven't had a good back rub in ages. Especially now that I am working out it would really do me good.

If it's been an intense time, I often can't function for a while. But, I will often give Drew a backrub and/or return tickle.

Ann, I totally know what you mean about not being able to function, but I'm sure Drew appreciates it no matter when you actually are able to reciprocate.

Xion, sex is great aftercare, but that is probably only done with couples, for the most part.

What about foot rubs?

--T

What an excellent thread! I don't think the idea of "aftercare for 'lers" has been discussed before, and that's a rarity for the well-worn TicklingDisc forum...

I think it's an interesting notion. I don't know if I'd do it, but if I were to, it would definitely be before "play", as your friend requested... After I wear someone out with a good session, the last thing I'd want to do is be like, "Okay, now give me a backrub."

For me, it's all about reciprocal benefit... While I'm tickling someone, they're getting the pleasure of being tickled and verbally teased and I get vicarious pleasure from their reactions and return giggle-garbled banter. :D While I'm pampering someone afterward, they get to enjoy that, and I get internal reward from making them feel safe and valued. During both, the interaction is already even for me.

Now, if it's important to them to show me that level of appreciation and want to do something for me that gives them some reciprocal internal reward, I'm happy to consider taking pleasure in what they offer. But for myself, I'm happy with the arrangement as is... Don't think I'd ask, but when she offers, I'm game.

Great thread, Tam! :)

--T

The pleasure and honor i have had from playing with you in the past,as well as spending some time with you doing other things is enough for me,i ask nothing else in return.See ya in Dallas.:evilha:

Some do this for me. Some don't. I always figure that those that care, will reciprocate what I'm givin' 'em after play.

I'm with someone who does such, now. It's all good. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back