• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Age and ticklishness

41, and im pretty sure im just as ticklish now as back in the day. The difference now is i probably really love it more, so my reactions are a tad more subdued these days.

While there certainly may be exceptions, I think it's clear that most people become less ticklish with age. It's similar to how people's taste buds become less sensitive with age too -- children universally can't tolerate spicy food, but as people get older, they can eat spicier food because sensitivity decreases.

That said, some minority of people are so ticklish that they don't notice much difference over time. But the average person is ticklish as a kid, and not as much as an adult.

i would love to tickle an older skinny women. their ribs would would turn me on.

I'm sorry you're dealing w/CFS. I had a friend who suffered the same ailment, and I know it was very frustrating for him.

As far as age and ticklishness, I think people do "outgrow ticklishness" in regards to the upper body but not so much the feet. Since your body goes through so many changes(weight gain, loss, exercise, diet) while your feet pretty much stay the same. Also people's bodies are generally touched a lot as adults more often than their feet, so any tickling sensation might not be as strong. I know a couple women from my childhood who aren't nearly as ticklish on their UB as adults, but I rarely get a chance at their feet.

I knew this one woman who bragged about how she was used to be ticklish everywhere, but through focus, and concentration, she was able to block out being ticklish. That was true for her upper body, but when I got to her feet it was a different story. I tickled her soles, and she went nuts, and was visibly frustrated, that she couldn't control that sensation. She even challenged me to tickle her feet again because she was sure she could handle it. So I obliged and her toes started to twitch, and she gritted her teeth for a second, then burst out laughing and jerked her feet away.

Unless you have a circulatory problem, or you're always barefoot on hard surfaces/or a marathon runner, and build up calluses, it's hard to lose sensitivity on your soles. And that's fine w/me since I'm a foot guy

Too bad you didn't have her tied down. You could've taught her a lesson about tickling and ticklishness! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back