• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Age it started

adamisbobbins

TMF Poster
Hey I haven't posted here in awhile just wondering what age people started liking tickling or has it always been there :)

I'm 25 from England where areyoufelow English :)

I'm guessing I was a freshman in high school, probably thirteen or fourteen years old.

I feel like most people have always been into it. I'm not saying some folks didn't have it just come about, but, for the majority, I think it's always been an interest that slowly grew into a fetish as we became older.

I've always enjoyed being tickled, but I think my enjoyment didn't really start until about 3 years ago...:bubbly:

Honestly I was under the age of 10 and now I'm 41 many years of laughter

I'd have to say 6 years old for when it started in me. I was playing with a mate at his house and his older sister wanted wanted to join in so we played games like red rover crossover. Then we played this game where I was on the floor and they had to get across without me tagging them. I got his sister and I can't remember who instigated it but we both started tickling her. We did this on a couple of other separate occasions. I always went for and liked to tickle her feet. She never rejected the idea of the game either which is interesting.

After that first time though, something changed, something had awakened in me. I was so excited, I had butterflies for ages, even after we stopped and my mum came To pick me up. Even though I was only 6 I knew that it would have been weird to talk about, so I was very private about the fact I liked tickling. Ever since then, I have chased that feeling :)

I can totally relate to the point about trying to repress the feeling. I went through a three/four year period in my late teens where I was confused/uneasy/anxious about it, but I think that with time comes acceptance of things, and that's exactly what happened to me.

Phillip I enjoyed your response to the uk tv company making a show about tickling thingy well played sir. Agree with you :)

Thank you for that. I thought it was worthy of an argument against it, so I figured I would express an opinion :)

For me it started roughly 9 months shy of birth.

In all seriousness, it probably started from some experience as a child that I can't remember. But for all intents and purposes, I can't remember a time when I didn't like it. My earliest tickling memory was from when I was around 5 years old, but that didn't start it for me, I already knew I enjoyed it.

As far back as I can remember, I must have been 2 or 3.

Well the first time I tickled a girl was at my 7th birthday. But I wouldn't say I really started to tickle women until 16/17 when my then girlfriends best friend told me to tickle my girlfriend, yes there is no doubt about it my girlfriends best girlfriend started me down the path I am on now and I think she was probably into it as she used to tickle my girlfriend a lot!

Last edited:
I was kinda scared of it when I was a kid, but I was aware that I had a relationship with tickling that was different than most. It didn't really start to make sense til I was like 14 though.

I am amongst those who have had a foot fetish and a foot tickling fetish from my earliest memories. At least since the age of four, maybe earlier. How far back does memory go? This is the reason that I scoff at those who say that sexual preference is a choice. Who would consciously choose a sexual life that puts you in an extreme minority and which makes life quite a bit more difficult? If had a choice in the matter, I would choose to be straight if for no other reason that it simplifies life. It is much easier to have straight sex than to get a girl to give you a foot job or to tickle a girl's feet while masturbating. That is usually a very hard sell unless the girl happens to be your girlfriend and even then I can't help but think that my girlfriends would prefer that I had normal sexual interests.

I don't think you can choose what kind of fetishes, kinks you have. I think it's more of a thing like you see someone get tickled when you're really young, maybe before you can even remember, and it affects you in a way different from others, stays with you, becomes a fetish, whathaveyou.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back