• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Age?

Barefoot_Mom

What's the oldest person who's admitted their ticklishness to you, or the oldest whose ticklishness you've discovered through experience?

The oldest lady i've ever tickled was 51.There have been a couple who were 40 something.

The oldest lady I have ever tickled was 60 I love mature older ladies. I would really love to tickle TicklishRenee from this forum sometime. Anyway how old are you Barefoot_Mom would love to tickle your feet sometime also.

TicklesFemales:wavingguy:feets:

I have to say

:sadcry:she was my bff. She was in her late 40's when we met... then 50 to 51 when I found out about her ticklishness. Unfortunately she is no loger with us. Jean is missed:sigh:

She is around 62. I've been lucky enough to gte a couple of short quick tickles to her ribs in.

I saw my grandfather tickle my grandmother :xlime: she's 88

p.s. Not :xlime: cause they're old...:xlime: cause they're family..and for me...family + tickling = :xlime::xlime::xlime:

The oldest person I've ever tickled was the husband of one of my patients, who ended up becoming a patient himself. He was 92 at the time. He got in these moods where he'd be all flustered. Since he'd often poke at me as I passed, I did it back one day. End of funky mood. He loved it. So, I'd take advantage of it and use little tickles to snap him out of bad moods on occassion. It generally worked too. :jester:

The oldest "tickle freak" damsel I know currently is age 33. I am 48, and would have no problem with younger (as long as at least 18) or older ticklish damsels.

She was 43 and what a tickle fight she had put up it took almost 3 hours to break her, of course i didnt tickle her for 3 hours straight but i did however tickle her feet for 10 minutes without stopping and nibbled on her toes while tickling her other foot and I think that is what did it

i was about 18 or 19

she was in her 50's. she was the owner of a chinesse take out place, and i delivered for her. funny thing was she was japanese. i tickled her many times.
thanks for the excuse to reminice.

steve

late 50s

several ladies in their 40s and 50s.
the attatched one was the most ticklish of all and in her late 50s. i found out that she had really ticklish feet by accident and then on several occasions having given her lifts home following works nights out when she would try to wind me up she would prod and poke then have her feet attacked. she would laugh, fight then when the tickling took over scream and go hysterical.
some people never learn. ha

Attachments

• 2005-09-30_181506_h7.jpg
    2005-09-30_181506_h7.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
older women

the older i get the more older women are attractive tickle targets for me. i had a go worker in her 50s she had a great body and pretty feet i was always dying to tickle her when i was a teenager i wanted to tickle a cousin of mine who was in her 30s now that she is 60 i still want to tickle her feet. in my young days i would have never thought like that not that i still dont want to tickle a younger girl i still prefer to do that. its funny that when sara palin was running for VP i saw her in so many scenerios where she was strapped down tickled on her feet and armpits

Hmmm wasnt even gonna post on this thread cuz I didnt think I had tickled anyone to much older than myself. But now that i think about it, there is the lady named jenn(38) that I was training(yea I know im only 23 but thats the fun of working in resturants no matter how old you are a newbie is still a newbie....i mean I was trained by a 20 y/o) Anyway while I was showing her our POS system for ringing in food I would be standing behind her looking over her sholder and would continously poke her in the sides while she was tryin to ring things in. She would always start grinning and reach behind her and grab my hands and tell me how much she hated being tickled. Fun times.

I have tickled one who was in her early 50's. She tried to act like she wasn't ticklish but I knew better.

The oldest I tickled was my teacher back in 9th grade so early 30s. I tickled her sides while giving her a shoulder massage.

The oldest women I ever tickled was 41, first discovered her ticklishness when she was 21 and I married her.....still just as ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back