• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AGONY IN SILK *New Novella 5/5/10 ** f/f Nylon Tickling!

MTJpub

Verified
AGONY IN SILK
Written By Colin
Cover Art By Mandell

When Vicki Pendleton, Lauren Schorr and Naomi Jackson started Silken Dreams, they were hoping to get rich selling high-fashion nylon stockings. Their new product line has done just that—but in a way these three brainy beauties never expected.

They’re called Smoothies—gleaming, ultra-sheer nylons that make women’s feet look fabulous. But Smoothies have a side-effect as well; any woman who puts on a pair becomes instantly, helplessly ticklish. The slightest touch on their sleek, nylon-sheathed tootsies is immediately amplified into a sensual barrage of sensation that leaves them screaming with laughter and begging for mercy.

Soon the girls are selling Smoothies on the sly to women’s prisons, where grateful wardens use them to enforce discipline and pry confessions from close-mouthed cons. But soon word of the Smoothies’ ticklish powers spreads to Sirtonia, a backwater Eastern European country. Sirtonian women are taking their first baby-steps towards feminism and independence, and the country’s old-fashioned male regime doesn’t like it one bit. Lauren and her colleagues journey to Sirtonia for a business meeting, but things soon take an unexpected—and very ticklish—turn!

AGONY IN SILK marks the return to fiction of veteran fetish-scribe Colin (LEXI, TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH, LAUGHING BOYS). This ultra-hot, ultra-torturous novella caters to all who love the sleek, ticklish beauty of a woman’s nylon-encased foot.

**A 12,000+ word Novella
**Written by Colin
**Cover Art By Mandell
**f/f tickling
**Nylon Tickling
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/AgonyinSilk.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Also be sure to checkout Colin's blog..
http://www.gigglegasm.com/
Tickling, Feet, and Love of Same

Amazing cover! I loved the story. Awesome tickling segments. Great nylon tickling throughout the whole thing. Another great release

This is an excellent publication with an intriguing and well written story and lots of very enjoyable nylon tickling.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)

Mandell is just BAC good!!!! He is simply amazing.....what talent

I highly recommend this, and I am not a big fan of the novella format. This just really has a a very good tale that it spins that is compelling. The art cover, does capture the flavors of the characters, which enhances the readers experience. My only regrett is that I would of liked to of seen more of the chacters in their world and life, and for the writer to of spent a little more time is some great set ups scences and event that were presented in the story. Other that that it is great, their is always a hope for a sequel though, and ofcourse the nylon trend is a must!

-The T K Ladd

Thanks, folks! I really enjoyed working on this one and it's fantastic to see such a great response! :)

NO WAY! Don’t ever think that I am writing this for Colin because he wrote Hades. This is my layman’s POV. When I read the synopsis, it sounds ridiculous already. So the first Q in my mind was, “How will this story take stride dealing with only nylons and ticklishness, I presume it will take a spice to get accomplished…”

Yes. It does. ;)

Given sexy characters, all imaginations run on how the tickling will be… But these gorgeous ladies were smart enough to add selling point on an important fetishistic product of fantasy – NYLONS – then you’re still thinking what’s next. Then enter the mystery connections behind their business. It was a blast. Loved the plot already. It comes in small bits but very direct to the point and animated. I know there will be extreme things to expect, but you’ll never know the twist until you’re there. I like being transported mentally to small exquisite place...

If you read Lexi e-comics, then this is thematically similar but in narrative form.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back