• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*Ahem*

Aimee

Verified
This will be short and to be point.

My username is pronounced MAY-MERS.
Just a reminder to those seeing me at NEST.

The end! :D

So, what about the people who are totally jealous that you are going to NEST? What do we call you? :p

I think it sounds cooler when pronounced "Ma'am-ers."

If it was pronounced that way it would only have one "m." Sorry but you don't know how to pronounce your own name. :)

Congratulations, you just successfully got everyone reading this to now purposefully call you Mammm-ers. :clap: Except Ray, he really just can't pronounce stuff.... his real name is Vincent and just spells it "venray" because that's how it sounds to him. :triangle:

If it was pronounced that way it would only have one "m." Sorry but you don't know how to pronounce your own name. :)
I DO know how to pronounce it ... thank you very much! It's MY name so it's pronounced MAY-mers! :p

Congratulations, you just successfully got everyone reading this to now purposefully call you Mammm-ers. :clap: Except Ray, he really just can't pronounce stuff.... his real name is Vincent and just spells it "venray" because that's how it sounds to him. :triangle:

:facepalm:

Considering all the balls she's going to be punching this weekend, maybe it should be "Maim-ers". :)

Snail Shell

To all males on my list: protect yourselves.
From what? Being glared at by you as they PWN you without mercy? Seems unlikely protection will be required. :D

HDS has wondered why so many used the incorrect pronunciation, even after you have noted it in multiple places. Perhaps all are channeling Robace or something. :D

This will be short and to be point.

My username is pronounced MAY-MERS.
Just a reminder to those seeing me at NEST.

The end! :D

Like I believe you. I can not trust the pronunciation of your name until you turn at least 21. Until then....its pronounced MAM-MERS.

That is all.

And about your list.....like I'm scared. See ya soon.

Rob

From what? Being glared at by you as they PWN you without mercy? Seems unlikely protection will be required. :D

HDS has wondered why so many used the incorrect pronunciation, even after you have noted it in multiple places. Perhaps all are channeling Robace or something. :D

HDS!!!!
This thread has gone horribly wrong!

You all will see that you're WRONG!

Since Mammers has clarified the pronunciation of her SN, I will refer everyone to my signature. *My* screen name is NOT pronounced sasaserax. I am not a dinosaur. :facepalm:

Since Mammers has clarified the pronunciation of her SN, I will refer everyone to my signature. *My* screen name is NOT pronounced sasaserax. I am not a dinosaur. :facepalm:

I LIKE IT BETTER!!!!!

Just blame my latino tounge for the mis-pronouncing of the name.

I shall try my best. No intend to offend.

Rob

Venray is. Does that make him a Tyraynasaurus Rex? :jester:

Snail Shell

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back