• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ahh IceMonster..RIP

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
ah a good friend of mine died in september and i just found out..he was so into tickling...and had such good and sadistic ideas about how to tickle a person..he had a heart attack..RIP IceMonster..he was super cool and fun to talk with..forty eight years old...

My sincere condolences. Death so young is a terrible tragedy.

Gads, that IS sad. I never corresponded with them, but as U.N.Owen said, it's doubly terrible to go so young like that. Hell, I'm only four years younger than that.

May he find his ideal lee in the place beyond...

My condolences to himself and his family and friends. :(

A heart-attack at fourty-eight?? That's so terrible. I'm sorry to hear it, Izzy. Prayers to his family...

Very sorry to hear that Izzy, condolences to all concerned, it is a shock so young,sometims you have to live life to the full because tomorrow isn't always certain, at least cancer didn't take him.

My condolences Izzy it is always sad to lose a friend. If you keep his memory alive then a piece of him will always be with you.

.....man...I'm sorry that IceMonster had to go that way, here what we do; we can pray for his safe journey to heaven and have a moment of silent.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back