• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ahh yes, Sunday afternoon tickling...

ticklkitten

2nd Level Violet Feather
I got the freakin daylights tickled out of me this afternoon... it was SO wonderful! I even broke a set of restraints! I'll have a few "tattoos" forming later on. Well, I already have a few on my ankles from the stocks.

Thanks a lot to Sadira, Ticklingfeet4fun, SmileyTckls, Prinny, Professor Tickl and Lady Sunset... you guys made it a memorable afternoon.

Sounds like you had a wonderful day, kitten. Glad you enjoyed it hun.

Mitch :dogpile:

Oh yes, it was most certainly wonderful.... although being the only non partnered single chick in the place was a bit odd at moments it really had it's nice points.

So good to finally meet and tort-, er, greet the kitteny one, as well as Prof T, Lady Sunset, and TF4F, and see Sadira again. Lots of laughs, threats, and snorts (you know who you are), it was sort of a mini-gathering. Looking forward to MTP in a few, and seeing Prinny wear you out again. LOL. :D

I'm jealous!! :Grrr:

How come this never happens in my area! :wow:

I'm glad you had a great time and wish you many more. My day will come soon ;) :xpulcy:

It was Such fun meeting you, kitten. As well as Professor T, Lady Sunset and tf4f. Sadira, you are such a sweetie, I'm glad we got to get together again. :twohugs: We should all get together again sometime. It was too fun! And for some reason I was moving a tad slower when I woke up this morning. LOL

Now I REALLY wish it was JUNE 11th (note to tf4f that I put JUNE ;) ). I have a feeling it is going to be a blast! :couch: :bouncybou

P.S. Kitten, I have a few "tattoos" of my own. :D

P.P.S. You are So right about your new sig. It really is perfect!

I am soooo soooo jealous of you folks in USA that gather like that and have such tickly fun all the time, day and night, summer and winter, left and right, up and down, atheist and Catholic, chocolate and pop corn, and on and on and on!!! :mad:
Always nice to sneak a read into your fun reports, keep up the fun, and please do accept us Euroticklers if we ever take the big step overseas beyong the big pool!!
Bye all from a dinosaur!!

justadinosaur!!!! :wavingguy

Hey, any of you fellow MI People have a good name for our little get together... my creativity is running away from me on this one...

You can call it "The one IL2BT couldnt go to" :imouttahe

j/king..but I'm gla you guys had fun. :D

Ha ilovetobetickled, why dont you get some heart and show up for the june11th party in bay city, if there is anyone who realy need to get a good tickling its you!!!
Hope to see you there.

I can give you 5 good reasons why I wont:

5. REALLY SHY :blush:
4. No car
3. Really shy :blush:
2. I live w/ my mom...what would I tell her? I know no one in Bay city!
1. Really Shy :blush: :blush: :blush:

So yeah. That's my reason. I dont have a car. :bouncybounce:

Last edited:
Well hon, you could tell her that you know someone in Bay City from school... I know you're a student. Say that she is having a bbq. Or a family reunion and she doesn't get along well with her family and could use some support.

And sweetie, ten minutes with me and you won't worry about your shyness... (wink) You'll feel right at home.

ticklkitten said:
And sweetie, ten minutes with me and you won't worry about your shyness... (wink) You'll feel right at home.

That quote alone makes me want to start packing my bags. But I kid you not..I will actully start like shaking from nervousness! I dont think I can handle it! I REALLY REALLY want to go to one of these parties...but....I just...dont have the nerve :xpeepsofa :scared: Now like..going out to a restaurant first, or meeting at the mall first, altho I'll be shaking then too, I wouldnt be as bad because it'll only be for a bit instead of for hours.

I need help.. :( Maybe I should see Dr. Phil..he always has the answers :eek:

well, IL2BT, the bbq on friday could help you out a lot.... pm me really, I'll tell you how i can help you get through this. I have HAD your nervousness. I can help you through it.

Hey, I did, and now I'm just waiting for your response... you're in a good area to get started with this.

Lena!

You perform in public, lovely String Queen~you can do this! There'll be a LOT less people than in a crowded auditorium, BTW...:twohugs:
XOXO

Iluv2Btickled said:
That quote alone makes me want to start packing my bags. But I kid you not..I will actully start like shaking from nervousness! I dont think I can handle it! I REALLY REALLY want to go to one of these parties...but....I just...dont have the nerve :xpeepsofa :scared: Now like..going out to a restaurant first, or meeting at the mall first, altho I'll be shaking then too, I wouldnt be as bad because it'll only be for a bit instead of for hours.

I need help.. :( Maybe I should see Dr. Phil..he always has the answers :eek:

steph said:
You perform in public, lovely String Queen~you can do this! There'll be a LOT less people than in a crowded auditorium, BTW...:twohugs:
XOXO

The difference between performing in front of 7,800 people and being around 34 people is that the 7,800, wouldnt try to tickle me and I dont have to talk to each one of them :p. I told TK that I'd feel a lot better if I could meet w/ her for a non-tickling meeting prior to the party; like at a mall or something.

I'd be sooooooooooooo nervous I'd either get sick or passout . :eek: . Sorry hun I know that dosen't help.

Is ther gonna be anyone there closer to my age, or at least someone there who is just as scared as I am? If I do go, how will I get there and get home?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back