• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ahri On The Rack F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Ahri's first experience on the rack was more than she planned for. First MJ shows her most ticklish spot under her arms no mercy while they are at their most exposed. Then she offers her the vibrator as a peace offering only to tickle her while she is trying to cum. Ahri is so frustrated that she can't get enough time with just the hitachi stimulating her to get off with MJ poking and prodding her tummy and hips. Her laughter reaches new heights once MJ gets to her feet with the brushes she hates the most but it is still Ahri's armpits that send her to shrieking laughter. She is so desperate to escape that she actually manages to pull her legs out of the restraints only to have MJ go back to tickling her feet since she arms are still trapped above her head. Overall, I think this was Ahri's worst tickling experience yet. I hope she will still come back again.

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clip4sale

Tickleabuse.com Membership site, download this and all my tickling videos

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

Attachments

• ahriontherack1.jpg
    ahriontherack1.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 965
  • ahriontherack2.jpg
    ahriontherack2.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 768
  • ahriontherack3.jpg
    ahriontherack3.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 636
  • ahriontherack4.jpg
    ahriontherack4.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 733
  • Ahri On The Rack Sample.wmv
    6.2 MB · Views: 808
Focus Interrupted F/F

Ahri is trying to study geography when she is interrupted by MJ. It seems her friend is a little more interested in the topography of Ahri's soles than she is with letting Ahri get back to work. Even her tightly laced boots are no match for MJ's determination as she has her soles bared before long and resting in her lap. Ahri warns her that her test is very important but even she cannot deny the warm touch of MJ's tongue between her toes. Ahri can't hold out much longer as her wrinkles are aching to be soaked in MJ's loving licks as her toes curl in delight. She can't put off her studying forever, however. If only she could find a way to keep MJ away from her feet. Perhaps her nimble toes could be employed to keep MJ at bay once she realizes how ticklish her friend is.....

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• focus1.jpg
    focus1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 165
  • focus2.jpg
    focus2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 160
  • focus3.jpg
    focus3.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 204
  • focus4.jpg
    focus4.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 368
  • focusinterrupte.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 226
MJ and Ahri are my new favorite ticklees!
Both have long, and delicious looking toes!
They both also have a nice laugh and reaction!
They are very pretty, have nice feet, and hot bodies!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Yeah I hope she comes back too. Her laugh is lovely and those are such pretty feet. Her armpits are perfect tho ;)

the tickling is nice and the footworship is GREAT!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back