• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aimster Clip Success

Anubis

I am pleased to announce that I've had a huge turnout of people downloading my now 690MB of tickling video clips. I just want it to be known that I will continue to share the files as they grow, and I welcome other people to become active in it as well. Perhaps we could form some sort of coalition even. Because frankly, the TMF clips section has, for lack of a better phrase, been sucking beyond belief. I can remember just 6 months ago when there were more clips than I could even have the time to download, and now, its like...crappy. So I strongly urge users to go to www.aimster.com and download aimster whenever you get a chance. My user id on there is Anubis227. Take care everyone.

Anubis
"If You Only Knew The Power of the Darkside"

Working...

Yup..the Aimster community is growing by leaps and bounds..i've met a ton of new people (and directed them to say hi here..lol). We have enough people onboard to create an impact in the Aimster TK area. The trading parasites are fading, being replaced by our people with their evergrowing collections that are freely shared. Jump in and help out..... Q

I tried using it, but I find that even on Cable it takes forever to download small clips.

Yup, I've been on less than a week and seeing all sorts of new friendly faces online. Like the others, I will attempt to keep my system online even when I'm at work, asleep, etc.

My collection is growing daily, but is nowhere NEAR as large as some people's I've seen. Some of you guys (with the explosion of monster GB hard drives over the past couple years) have absolutely huge tickling collections.

It's total tickling chaos on Aimster. I love it :cool:

Fetter?

Most cable to cable transfers are under one minute, Fetter...I'd have a chat with your company if you're having problems like that....try to catch me online or Anubis and we'll check it out with you,ok? Q

it isn't the cable

Sometimes it takes an hour to download 3 mb clips, but it isn't my connection, I have cable as well. It is the connection of the person that you download from that matters...

I had aimster recently and sadly my hardrive was cleared by those damn bugs floatin around these days. Anyway, now whenever I go to download Aimster, it only has downlads for Guardian Aimster, is that it or am I looking in the wrong place?

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back