• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aimster is crap!

DeuceBigalow

Ok this Aimster thing really is starting to suck. I tried to download that and all it offers is Aimster Guardian which does nothing. Then when you download the regular Aimster after the Aimster Guardian it sucks even more. I tried to run Aimster and it wouldn't work at all. And this virus thing about Aimster really makes me not want to f**k with the machine at all. If someone tells me how to get the regular Aimster machine then I will consider downloading Aimster and getting excited over tickling clips because tickling feet is a great hobby especially in California and Las Vegas. Someone please help me with Aimster if its really that good

Peer to peer Systems

So far, I've tried Morpheus and Kazaa. While the interface is simple and effective on all systems, the files weren't there. Now I understand that at certain times, files will only be showing for those users that have logged in. However, when I did a search for "tickling" on Kazaa, I got about 4 files, all of which were Howard Stern. When I logged onto Morpheus, I got 0 files. This was compared to the 200 files (the max that will show up upon search) on Aimster, in a relatively dead part of the day (I believe I logged in about 1am PST).

So while Aimster is not a stable app, it's the best solution that I've seen so far. This might change in the future *shrug*. But it seems to work ok for now. The user base is growing enormously. Every time I log on, I'm always seeing new faces.

Aimster

Aimster isn't crap, making it work is. It took me 3 months to find out what I had to do to make it work. But, now it works, I have downloaded over 1000 WORKING tickling clips, and search results are always positive. The only thing wrong with aimster is it's userfriendlyness; there is almost none. It requires some knowhow or someone who knows more about it to figure the system out. BTW, http://www.aimster.com worked fine 4 me...

ahum

are the people who can't get aimster to work computer rookies or what?
I mean , all you have to do at the start is put your connection speed etc.,etc... No problems here dudes.

If everyone switches to Morpheus...

See, the problem with Aimster is the fact that it's really extremely slow. Right now, I just ran a search for files containing 'tk' and it just sits there and idles with no results even though it SAYS it found 180 or so. The interface for the program is rather weak and it just doesn't have the functionality that may other programs have, it seems.

The program of choice for me is Morpheus. I've found several tickling files with it, but if we can get everyone to switch over from Aimster, there will be a TON more results for searches. The interface is a lot better and the program itself is of greater quality.

In terms of Kazaa, from what it seems like, Kazaa and Morpheus both use the same servers or something because half of the files I download are from '(name)@kazaadownload' or something to that effect. Morpheus is a lot better of a program. So far I've managed to find and download the entire series of Family Guy episodes save for around five or so. When I try to download something with Aimster, it's either "Busy... trying again in 60 seconds" or "Searching for file..." or some lame-ass excuse like that.

As far as not being able to get Aimster to work, I don't know about that. It was rather simple to set up. It's just so slow that you can't really be sure if it's working or not. Just now with that search I did, it took it about 5 minutes just for it to display the results and I'm on a cable modem. Then I actually tried DOWNLOADING the files and all it came up with was "Searching..." It doesn't take a linguistics expert to come up with the word "lame".

I urge all of you to download Morpheus. You won't see immediate results, but once more and more of the thousands of us switch over to it, the selection of files will grow exponentially. This will come with the added benefit of using a superior program with much better of an interface. Even if you don't use it for finding tickling files right away because not everyone has switched over, you can still find just about anything else you'd want to with it. Just recently, I found a segment of a Kids in the Hall episode where all of them sing the "Do... a deer... a female deer... ra... a drop of golden sun... mi... a name I call myself..." etc. song after a kid loses his dog. Trust me on this one, people: Morpheus is the way to go.

and for Linux ?

Does someone use a Linux-software ?
Whath ?
Thanks in advance....

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back