• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Airplane feat

bhlester

TMF Novice
So I fly a lot for my job and typically I get stuck next to a fat guy or some older woman. I finally had my luck change when a marketing professional casually walked by me, turned around and asked to sit next to me. We only spoke to each other for less than a minute, but before we took off she had already slipped her feet out of her shoes and she was out like a light. I sat there thinking about what to do, and after what seemed like an eternity, my bravery led me to take a picture of her feet. About the time I snapped the picture, her bag fell over blocking my view. I thought about moving it, but I didn't want to stir her and miss an opportunity. I've performed what I've dubbed 'feet fishin' many times, but this is the first time I was successful enough to catch it on video. She did wake up and look at me, but I paid her no mind and pretended I had dropped my headphone jack while trying to pull up my backpack. She didn't think twice and went back to sleep. Enjoy.

Last edited:
what the fuck is wrong with you!! you are a sick demented jew fuck! its fucking jews like you who do this sort of thing that give this fetish a badname,

Wow. Beautiful, and impressive. Tell us more about "feet fishing" - I'm new to the idea. Is it always done if the person is sleeping? Or can it work in waking life too?

So you may not believe this, but I've done this 4 times in the past 2 weeks. The first time was with a decent looking girl, and I actually dropped my headset as I was playing with her feet. She woke up startled and I as I reached to grab the headset I stroked her foot on accident and she jumped. She then apologized to me. Needless to say I had my video camera running, but I only got a poor shot due to the dropped headset. The next time was with a lawyer and her boyfriend. She kept placing her feet in the seat, so I attempted to try the fishing line here as well... once again it was a direct shot of electricity and she started to say something when I interjected with the book she was reading. The rest of the flight it went well with no worries. They even talked to me throughout the flight. Once I again I screwed up the video. So... my last two flights I decided to try something new. As women were not sleeping and I kept having little to no excuse to use the headset on them... I tried a new technique. I would pretend to look over them while staring through the window or something else. On retrieving my headset I would tickle the side of their foot. One went well, and the other didn't. I'll post the videos once I've cleaned them up a bit. They are extremely short as the act itself typically only lasts for 2 or 3 seconds.

Thanks so much for posting these, man. You must have been mining Vine for well over a year now and using some great search words, because I check every day and don't come up with as many gems as you (some, not all). Have you been checking out Instagram, too? Because the clips are longer and better, but harder to find since it's mostly still pics.

Looking forward to the two plane clips...and curious what happened in the not so go situation!

Yeah, I've got quite a bit off instagram too. I have about 45 gigs of images, toons, vids, etc. I just post as I can. Giving back to the community.

2013-07-01 15.13.40.jpg
Last one.

No Jack sadly I didn't tickle her. The funny thing is I mentally thought about it and her feet kept twitching like I was.

She was a middle aged woman with long grey hair, and judging by her funky trousers she was clearly a hippy.

Suffice to say I was mesmerised for that entire journey.

Would suggest , respectfully , that it doesn't belong in the Mainstream clips forum. You might want to try the Clueless and Somewhat Creepy Forum for these.

Would suggest , respectfully , that it doesn't belong in the Mainstream clips forum. You might want to try the Clueless and Somewhat Creepy Forum for these.

And I suppose you aren't the least bit creepy eh? Tell us again about your dungeon experiences. Lmao

Clueless and somewhat creepy? I guess you must be a member of the arrogant and stuck up forum then.

So I respond to someones creepy post; who I might add even filmed it, but i'm the one that's creepy?! Charming. Someone asked the person in questions description, so I answered his question.

This is worth pursuing, everyone. Let's ruin the initial awesome post with this kind of arguing. I didn't want to say anything before, but that's my actual fetish, and this right now is really doing it for me.

This is worth pursuing, everyone. Let's ruin the initial awesome post with this kind of arguing. I didn't want to say anything before, but that's my actual fetish, and this right now is really doing it for me.

Let's. Also you are in this argument now. Enjoy :)

Yeah, it's funny how people in a fetish community judge others. Doesn't matter how many haystacks you jump into... eventually the p***k will get you every time.

Ah well...

I was on a flight and unfortunately it was delayed for almost 5 hours. However, I did meet a very nice 19 year old college student. We talked it up for quite some time. I tickled her, she laughed, but she stated she wasn't ticklish. She had on tennis shoes, so it may have been a lie, but at least I was able to hear a cute laugh. Hanging with her also made the time go by a little faster. I also got a clip of it, but it's about 9 MB... so I'll need to wait home until I can convert it.

Of course I would never betray my wife for anyone in a million years.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back