• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alcohol - Good for ticklers, bad for ticklees?

drew70

It's been my experience that alcohol can make ticklers out of women who normally act more conservatively. If a woman is tipsy, sometimes all it takes is to mention the word. Anybody experienced this?

Recently a neighbor was over at my house, and we were talking about online interaction, and I told her of my experiences on "this forum I hang out at." She asked what the forum was about. She was on her third of fourth glass of wine at the time.

"Tickling," I said.

"Tickling??" she exclaimed while simultaneously attacking my ribs. Yeah, it was definitely cool.

I've also been at parties where a normally quiet and unobtrusive woman will come out of her shell and land on my ribcage with both hands.

However as a lee, I found that inbibing myself detracts from the experience.

I remember one corporate Christmas party I got hammered on Vodka. I mean I was three sheets to the wind, slobbering drunk.

I was wondering (stumbling) around looking for my brother when I suddenly felt two hands decend on my ribs from behind, delivering an extremely potent, no-holds-barred, high-voltage tickle of the sort that only an experienced tickler can pull off.

Had I been sober, I would have collapsed to the floor in a heap. Even though I could feel the intensity and magnitude of the tickle, the alcohol negated any reaction to it. I'm sure the woman (a long time friend and quite beautiful) probably thought I wasn't ticklish.

But then again, she was quite smashed herself and probably didn't even remember it the next day.

hmm i probably would, if having a drink or two..i probably would be more inclined to be a tickler...not sure..

and i've never been tickled while drinking..so i can't say if i would be more or less ticklish..

That's strange, over at the TMF there was a similar thread, and a lot of members claimed that "ticklishness" was enhanced while drunk. But that may have been a buzz, not "three sheets to the wind, slobbering drunk" lol.

alcohol puts the brain 'to sleep'
I'd think this would numb ticklishness.
Just as how you'd say a drunk man feels no pain.

Alcohol eliminates inhibitions or at the very least lowers them significantly thus making one do what one would not normally do "sober" or so openly.
On the flip side, alcohol does indeed deaden ones nerves feeling less pain or in this case less ticklish.
However, maybe just a drink or three to just catch a "buzz" may make a normally tense person more relaxed thus remaining sensitive or ticklish.

TTD

ticklish and drinking

Yeah I was wondering this too because I had a tickle buddy come down and he took me to eat dinner and I had a couple of drinks before we went back to the hotel to play and it seemed like when he was tickling my feet (which are my worst ticklish spot) it didn't tickle as much but I don't know this was our 1st time meeting in person so maybe I was just nervous I don't know but interesting to say the least:)

i think coffee helps more than drinks... drinks make me sleepy. Caffine makes me alert in all ways

I think a couple drinks might free an inhibited ticker. As for the ticklees, alcohol might help at first, but more drinks would quickly make them less sensitive.

Just so it's been said...if you like bondage with your tickling, I don't recommend alcohol. At least not in any amounts that will inhibit a 'lers ability to gauge the actual situation. If you have someone tied up, you're responsible for that person, and oftentimes a drunk 'ler or Dom will ignore safewords or push a 'lee/sub too far without realizing it. Or, at worst, with realizing it and not caring. Alcohol changes your morality center along with your inhibitions.

As for the original point though, as to alcohol changing ticklishness or other physical sensitivity, I've heard it both ways. It depends on the physiology of the individual.

Also there's the icky idea that if a ler or lee is rather intoxicated...they could throw up...imagine a lee laughing so hard that she/he begins hurling...ack..

Also there's the icky idea that if a ler or lee is rather intoxicated...they could throw up...imagine a lee laughing so hard that she/he begins hurling...ack..

a lovely image, izzy....

It might remove the inhabitions.

But TOO MUCH alcohol is going to suppress any feeling of ticklishness.:eek:

ive experienced this before as well, lol I was at a party last halloween and this girl who I found exceedingly attractive attacked me, alcohol is good for making females more prone to "lerring" in my experience.

Have never touched 'demon rum' (LOL) in my lifetime, but medically, it's a depressant and would eventually blunt the sensations for the lee

I've noticed alcohol tends to deaden the sensation, but releases inhibitions so some people who normally tend to fight the tickling or hold in the laughter might let loose.

Though, I've also noticed that weed tends to increase the ticklishness a lot in most people.

the hollywood brother has heard the weed does do this bu t is it not rue thatm any ticklees that smoke weed smoke little baby size amounts as opposed to the giant ones that cheech and chong rolled and smioked in many of there movies? also with alcohol is it really making it more intense or is it the lady acting like it more intense since the alcohol can be the excuse the next day? the only reason the hollywood brother asks this question is because the hollywood brother has met females in his lifetime that you give them one drink and they act like they are sloppy drunk and then blame the alcohol for everything the enxt day when in fact they were sober and using the alcohol as a excuse to do what they want but not have to admit that they did it on there own

I've definitely used situations with alcohol to covertly get females to playfully tickle me, with much success, but I would not recommend any alcohol for an actual tickling session. It definitely can reduce one's ticklishness. Marijuana, on the other hand, heightens my perceptions and increases my ticklish sensitivity. Someone at TMF recommended it to me before tickling sessions, and I can't thank them enough!

I think Alcohol in general makes people open up, but only some, enough to give yea the tipsyess, either by being more inclined to tickle someone or to not freak out to being tickled. I had an old g/f that didn't really like to be tickled, but if she drank 1-2 mix drinks she was more playful and many of time we ended up in a playful tickle fight, which I won of course haha. But thats my thoughts

I've noticed alcohol tends to deaden the sensation, but releases inhibitions so some people who normally tend to fight the tickling or hold in the laughter might let loose.

Though, I've also noticed that weed tends to increase the ticklishness a lot in most people.

She's Right. I had a friend that used to come over after she was stoned because it made her *way* more ticklish. Hell, sometimes she'd smoke up in her car right before she walked in. The effect was definitely noticeable. :cool

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back