• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alcohol-Induced Mayhem

Holy shit, that's kinda nasty.

I'm not much of a drinker myself. But, I'm sure it was like that in all areas of the world.

Alcoholic beverages are banned in Times Square on new year's eve just to avoid that kind of thing.

Despite the fact that you're sourcing the Daily Mail, and that most of those pictures come from Newcastle (it's only to be expected there), that is pretty shocking.

I had very few problems on my NYE in Nottingham. A barman tried stealing money off me, but I collared him. No violence though, and a relatively low police presence in the city centre.

When you work in a nightclub, you see this sort of thing going on all the time. I'm not condoning it, but it is indicative of our society as a whole, and that combined with the fact that people who don't normally go out at will be out on NYE drinking more than they can handle makes it that much worse.

Without the violence, I see no problem what-so-ever. However.. the violence is totally ridiculous.

It's culture. I was incredibly drunk on new years eve but I don't start beating other people up when I am.

There's also this TV-show in which they go on patrol with the police in places like Blackpool. Bar-room brawls are a part of the normal way of life for some nitwits.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back