• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alexandra's Last Few Minutes Of Sanity!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Okay, we've finally posted the last of the Alexandra series at Stuck In The Stocks! Like I said -- my favorite thing about Alex is that she actually had to roll over, grab the pillow and scream into it, because of the intensity of the tickling (she really hates it between her toes). In the free clip, you can see her curl her toes as I try and pry them apart so I can poke the flosser inbetween them. And anyway, what's more fun than a 'lee whom keeps up a constant refrain of "I hate you!" :D

About the time I start dragging the steel-tined pet brush over the bottoms of her feet, she's making that "crying/laughing" sound, and then prolonged tickling with fingers and vibrating hairbrush starts her calling me names again!

So -- just for you guys Alex says "Hi!" and reminds me that I suck. :devil2: Although she's laughing while she says it, which means that she must be having fun! ;)

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

WOW! That is almost perfect! If only it was a lil longer and showed her face! Then it would be the best clip ever. Thanks a whole lot.

Great clip!

A question - what brand of flosser is that? I'd like to buy one and try it out on my gf.

George

Georgevvvvv said:
A question - what brand of flosser is that? I'd like to buy one and try it out on my gf.

George,

This one. When you absolutely, positively have to tickle someone out of their mind. Accept no substitutes. :D

Happy to help!

knismo

What's about the Nylon Tickling Clip, Knismo?

We wait now very long for that Clip :devil2:

Yes, this Clip i mean :Kiss2: :cool2: She is really cute!

Hope to see more of her in Nylons :wub:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back