• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alice and Isobel - Tickling aliens and plants: */F Nudity.

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
When I drew konnbinikoohii her signature image I did a few versions. These are the ones she wouldn't use because they were too rude.

Attachments

• alienTickleBlob1.png
    alienTickleBlob1.png
    215.7 KB · Views: 1,697
  • tickleMachine1.png
    tickleMachine1.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,754
I also couldn't help but draw a couple of Isobel too, one on the same tickling alien ship and one having fallen into one of those giant tickling pitcher plants she likes so much.

Actually that first one doesn't actually look like Isobel much... I gave her curly hair for some reason... must be the effects of being tickled to death in outer space.

Attachments

• isobelTickleBlob.png
    isobelTickleBlob.png
    110 KB · Views: 718
  • ticklePlant1a1.png
    ticklePlant1a1.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 827
Haha! Your plants and their pollen! Isobel really is getting peppered this time! Must be excruciating (excruciatingly delightful! For the viewer especially!) Nice to see her try out a new 'do, too! I prefer the older style, but I also appreciate her willingness to experiment!

Always a pleasure to see your girls poked and teased! The contact is so distinct, so tactile! One just can't help but feel it!

Alice seems to be ticklish on her Most intimate spots :)! Great work, awesome work

hnnnnng....
yes please

Are you sure, switch? :)

Are you sure you want to be taken aboard an alien ship that is one large sentient organism, on which there is nowhere you can go that you can't, at any moment, be ensnared by the walls or the floor and tickled out of your mind for hours.

And it's quite likely that one day it will decide to give you food that makes you tickle from the inside, or replace the water in the shower with tickle-sap from one of the plant specimens it has been gathering to see how much that makes you laugh.

It's going to be a long trip...

(This pic was konnbini's idea, she said your reply was so cute you deserved a whole alien tickleship just to yourself.)

Attachments

• switchAlienTickleship.png
    switchAlienTickleship.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 663
Great drawings! Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks milagros :)

I love every one of these that you do. Every one!

Thanks stampstock, glad you enjoy them

Haha! Your plants and their pollen! Isobel really is getting peppered this time! Must be excruciating (excruciatingly delightful! For the viewer especially!) Nice to see her try out a new 'do, too! I prefer the older style, but I also appreciate her willingness to experiment!

Always a pleasure to see your girls poked and teased! The contact is so distinct, so tactile! One just can't help but feel it!

Thanks Low_Roads. Yes, she has got herself in a right state this time, you are right. She's got the pollen and sap all over her hands so rubbing and scratching is only making it worse, it's up her nose and in her mouth and goodness knows where else, she is going to be a laughing, sneezing mess for a week.

Alice seems to be ticklish on her Most intimate spots :)! Great work, awesome work

Yes MasterTickle, you are correct, and those aliens do have a knack for finding those most tender places and exploiting them.

While I am here, these are some experiments I did rotoscoping laughing girls from stock photo sites and putting them in ticklish predicaments. I never finished any of them properly but it was an interesting test.

Attachments

• tickling2.jpg
    tickling2.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 492
  • ticklingOctopus1.png
    ticklingOctopus1.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 380
  • ticklingPlant1.jpg
    ticklingPlant1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 361
  • ticklingPlant2.png
    ticklingPlant2.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 285
Another tracing experiment. More of the living ship engulfing and tickling a poor ticklish crew member.

A crew of space explorers boarded an unknown ship only to find that it was a living entity with the ability to ensnare humans in the walls and floors, remove their environment suits, and and tickle them out of their mind. If you are not especially ticklish it will manage to find a spot that will make you laugh. If you are already ticklish it will drive you mad with its relentless tickling.

Attachments

• ticklePlantShipSm2.png
    ticklePlantShipSm2.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
You do amazing work, my friend. It's always a delight to see your wicked tickly brain in action!

B

Good work on everything.

Thanks, seanwoj

You do amazing work, my friend. It's always a delight to see your wicked tickly brain in action!

B

Thanks Deets, I recently decided to stop wasting so many trees and doodle straight into computer, it's surprisingly liberating. And tracing over stock photos of laughing girls is lot of fun.

Speaking of which, another of those silly, ticklish space explorers has discovered what it feels like to fall into one of those giant plants. She had just had a nice refreshing bath in a warm pool and sat naked on what she thought was a comfy looking, colourful rock to let the suns dry her, only to be abruptly wrapped in the plants sticky petals, slathered with sap and tickled out of her wits... the clouds of pollen from one of the auxiliary pods is not helping either, she can't help but breath it in for laughing and it just seems to be making her more ticklish with every sneeze. (I think I got a bit carried way with the sap in this one... oh well, more tickles for her)

Attachments

• ticklingPlant2c.png
    ticklingPlant2c.png
    227.5 KB · Views: 532
^ I really like what this giant flowering plant did to bring out such a priceless facial expression! :)

^ I really like what this giant flowering plant did to bring out such a priceless facial expression! :)

Thanks Bohemianne.

To give you an idea of why the girls in these plants are laughing so much, this is what the inside surface of the pitcher is like:

ticklePlantInside1.gif

Tickled all over by thousands of these soft but firm nodules and covered in slippery, tickling sap, as you can imagine the tickling is delicious and unbearable.

Thanks for sharing
I love all the activity on this post, it shows our respect and your care about your artwork
I loved specially, the "photo-stock" girls, looked impressive
Cheeers

detritus,

I just had to poke my head in here and thank you for this wonderful thread and your awesome art contributions over the years.

I also wanted to let you know that the following really cracked me up...

Actually that first one doesn't actually look like Isobel much... I gave her curly hair for some reason... must be the effects of being tickled to death in outer space.

Fun, sexy thread!
BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks for sharing
I love all the activity on this post, it shows our respect and your care about your artwork
I loved specially, the "photo-stock" girls, looked impressive
Cheeers

Thanks Darth Godflesh, glad you're enjoying the stock photo girls, they are a lot of fun to do.

D, I love the sketch. <3

Thanks Switch. And the alien tickle ship loves you... I think it might never let you go.

detritus,

I just had to poke my head in here and thank you for this wonderful thread and your awesome art contributions over the years.

I also wanted to let you know that the following really cracked me up...

Fun, sexy thread!
BRAVO! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thanks for the very kind words, Jim. Glad I can sometimes contribute something enjoyable. Isobel also though it was quite funny that she got tickled so much it made her hair go curly. In fact that is her new favourite phrase, she is now very fond of saying "Oooh, that tickled so much it made my hair curl"

----

Here is another quick depiction of a girl in a bit of a predicament. This one was staying in a treehouse visitor's lodge and went for an early morning walk among the leafy canopy in her pyjamas. TO her delight a small, cure indigenous creature came and visited her. However as she was petting it it started to tickle her accidentally with its little claws causing her to lose her balance. Luckily being lithe and fit she was able to stop her fall with some handy vines. Not so luckily the little creature is holding on to the only place it could grab - the poor girl's very ticklish waist.

There is actually no reason for the creature to be so nervous it will easily grab onto something if they fall, the girl has much more reason to not want to fall though - as is quite common in these situations, below her is a vast luxuriant vally filled with tickle-nettles. These are similar to the stinging nettles that we all know, but of course they don't sting. the leaves cause and intense tickling sensation for which there is no known antidote (you would think there would be the equivalent of dock leaves around somewhere to ease the tickling).

How long the tickling lasts depends on how ticklish you already are. If you are not particular ticklish it may only last a few minutes or an hour or so. If you are already extremely ticklish (like this poor girl) it could last a few days. And as there is no antidote, the only thing to do is to laugh it off.

The problem is, of course, once she falls in, how is she going to get out? - on one is going to risk going in to help her and risk getting tickled to death themselves. And she will be laughing and tickling so much she won't be able to think straight. Added to that as she tries to get through the vast field of shoulder-high tickle-nettles they will "sting" her more and more. It will be even worse if her pyjamas happen to fall off on the way down, which pyjamas are rather prone to do. It will be fun to watch though I think.

Attachments

• DanglingFromVinesTickle1a.png
    DanglingFromVinesTickle1a.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 394
Here's another quick bit of plant related nonsense.

This is the exploration ship's 19 year old science assistant. She had been hearing all the stories of the other girls who had unwittingly got caught in the giant plants outside and tickled helplessly out of their wits.

The thought of this excited her out of her mind, and for a few nights she fantasised about what it must feel like to be completely trapped and tickled all over, breathing in tickling pollen and sneezing tickles through her whole body.

They had some samples of the plants and she had examined the undulating nodules on the inside, the thought of those tickling her naked body made her almost faint with excitement.

Eventually she couldn't stand it any longer and on her day of she went in search of these wonderful plants.

As she got close to where they were growing she could smell their delicious scent and feel the pollen in the air making her skin tingle slightly even before she could see them - the flowers' aroma somehow was the scent of tickling, she couldn't quite put her finger on how that was but as the scent got stronger she could feel herself starting to giggle already.

As soon as she saw them she flung off her clothes and ran straight for them sliding deliciously into the first big one she came to.

It started to tickle her immediately and the flowering pods closed in around her showering her with pollen. The sap from the pitcher worked its way into her every ticklish nook and crease driving her mad with the most wonderful, intoxicating ticklish laughter.

How she is going to get out when she has had enough is not something the silly girl had given much thought to. Presumably some of the others will come and find her once they realise she has been gone for a bit too long, and will have a good laugh at her self inflicted predicament.

She will, by then be completely tickled out of her mind and will be begging them to help her out. They will probably tease her for a while, poking the pitcher with sticks to make the tickling worse and batting the flowers so clouds of pollen puff into her face. Telling her they can't find her clothes so she will have to walk back to the ship naked, the stiff grass tickling her feet as they walk.

They will eventually get her out and help her back to the ship where she can laugh off her tickle drunkenness. And will no doubt tickle her quite a bit themselves on the way back, her highly intensified ticklishness making her an easy target for some playful, ticklish pinches.

But they already know where she will be going on her next day off. A couple of them are going to go and watch, a bit puzzled as to why she would want to subject herself to such dreadful tickling.

Attachments

• lovesTheTicklePlant.png
    lovesTheTicklePlant.png
    855.1 KB · Views: 344
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back