• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All clips ever posted

Red_Butler

TMF Regular
Are you looking for any clips ? In the attachment you can find every clip ever uploaded on the Tickle Theater forum. It is a Word document and it contains links to every page where there is a ticling clip (no toons).
You will see that many clips have been posted several times, even up to 7 times. Do you want to post a clip? Look here to see if the clip is already in the forum.
If you discover mistakes or clips that have been removed, please notify me.

Red Butler

Last update : September 1st, 2007

Attachments

• Clips to find.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 8,800
Last edited:
Thanks Red,
I think it is a very nice. The older clips may have been deleted at some point in time. It's nice to have a easy reference to every clip.

All I can say is "wow." I must say I am curious how you generated this list? Looks like an extremely long and exhaustive process?

Yes, it took a while. I used most time writing the clip name. I detected the clips by viewing all the thread in the vidclip corner and the clip-request corner, where there is a paperclip sign when there is an attachment. The adress I copied and pasted in the document.

To Floyd: I have noticed that all the early posted clips are still available for download.

Whoa...you did that manually? There's like 95 pages to that document. You wouldn't by chance be a data-entry worker for some company would you? :)

You did a great job Red Butler, maybe it helps to avoid repost clips, would be wonderful keep this list updated each certain time (maybe monthly), it's really useful.

Does anyone know...

Is the FP Non-consensual clip in there?

The one where the girl is tied to the bed, and in the first clip the guy tickles her upper body as she screams and curses at him. I am looking for the second clip when he starts to tickle her feet and she really goes crazy. Anyone can tell me if it's in there? What it is named under?

K_Dynamite said:
Is the FP Non-consensual clip in there?

The one where the girl is tied to the bed, and in the first clip the guy tickles her upper body as she screams and curses at him. I am looking for the second clip when he starts to tickle her feet and she really goes crazy. Anyone can tell me if it's in there? What it is named under?

I have this clip.

TickleTheater said:
All I can say is "wow." I must say I am curious how you generated this list?
I think TT that when going to "archives" the list of clips shows itself and there are 8 pages of :rolleyes:

No, in Microsoft Word you scroll through the list and it actually stops at 103 pages.

Just a silly question

Hi friends,

I'm a tickling forum-posting "virgin". I have lurked on these boards for a long time, because of my shyness, but I think I am ready to start communicating with those who are as turned-on by tickling as I am.

I really just have a question right now, regarding the clips. These clips are free, right? I did purchase one clip last night, and also watched many others, without giving my billing info again. Is that because my info is on record, and it's automatically debiting the money, or will I be prompted everytime, asking whether I want to purchase the clip? Is this making any sense to anyone?? I just want to know if I was only charged for the one that I had to actually fill-out my billing info for, or not? HUH? :confused:

Thanks all!

Babs

This site doesn't sell any clips and the only affilialion with pay-per-download sites is them advertizing here (and sometimes providing free samples).

That being said it's a good idea to rummage through the forum rules (posted at the tops of the clips, images, and requests forums) to familiarize yourself with the producers whose work you are not allowed to request or upload.

You will never be charged for anything you download here. If your question is about downloading pay clips from someone else then that's something you'll have to ask them. I've never bought a clip online so I couldn't tell you. :p

Anyway...congrats on your first post! Welcome to our forums and please enjoy your stay!

Just a reminder that the latest update of the list with all clips is available in this thread

honestly dude you must have a lot of time on your hands...but seriously you did one hell of a good job!!! i have never seen anthing like this ever...wonderful.

I just used the list for the first time today -- it's a wonderful idea, and very helpful! Thanks so much for making the effort to create, and update, this list :)

This is the awesomest post ive ever seen, u rock, thanks a lot. P.S. Still looking for mexican ticklish girls

this really helps alot, as well as not posting doubles,you also get ones you have'nt seen...........thank you for your hard work:)

Ok, this guy deserves SO MANY medals.

*hugs him*

*sniff* Dude, you're (almost) as great as my waffle iron.

(Sorry I had to say 'Almost' dude. But...It's my waffle iron. You have to understand the bond I have with the waffle iron. It's been so good to me. I hope you understand XD).

EDIT: Searching through all that to see if the clip has already been posted can seem a bit of a challenge. I recommend using the "find" tool. Simply press Ctrl + F and you will see a little search bar come up. Type in the title of the clip in the search bar and away you go.

Last edited:
Red Butler said:
Are you looking for any clips ? In the attachmernt you can find every clip ever posted on the Tickle Theater forum. It is a Word 97 document and it contains links to every page where there is a ticling clip (no toons).
You will see that many clips have been posted several times, even up to 7 times. Do you want to post a clip? Look here to see if the clip is already in the forum.
If you discover mistakes or clips that have been removed, please notify me.
In the mean time this file has grown over the 2 Mb limit, so I had to zip it.

All hail this person, you are a god

Absolutely belting, awesome collection of video clips indeed

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back