• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All In The Family - #1

life2short

This is my first (of many) true stories, so be kind when passing judgement.
I title my stoires "All In The Family" because they all involve my wife and and on some (not all ) occasions a distant member/s of her family.

All In The Family - #1

This goes back about five years ago when my wife was pregnant. I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready for us and her godmother Betty who was in town visiting for a few days (as mentioned, my wife was pregnant, VERY pregnant about 8 months ) to say that her belly was huge would be an understatement. Anyway, dinner was just about ready and I called out to her that dinner's ready, she was lying down in the living room. I called once or twice more to no avail, so I asked Betty if she could go and wake her up for dinner, "sure" she said. It was about three or four minutes while I was setting the table when I heard giggling and light laughter from the living room. So naturally I go to see what's going on, I get to the living room, turn the corner and see my wife lying down on the sofa (where she was sleeping) and her shirt is pulled up showing her very large pregnant belly and Betty kneeled down next to her tickling her. My wife is struggling a bit, but I guess because of her size she can't really put up much of a fight. So, I'm standing there for a minute or two watching as Betty is lightly tickling my wife's belly with her nails, gently back and forth as my wife is giggling away asking Betty to stop. "No, no, no " Betty was saying, "next time, you get up when I ask you to, time for supper". "OK, OK !" my wife was yelling in between laughing "anything, just stop ! " "Alright" Betty said, "just one last thing". "What do you want ?" asked my wife. Betty stop for a second,and then shouted out, "tickle that belly button !" and she took her one finger nail and started to tickle what was my wife's belly button. My wife screamed out with laughter "OH MY GOD, STHAHAHAHAHAPPPP !!!" this went on for aonther minute or so, then Betty stopped. "The belly button is the spot, eh ?" my wife caught her breath, as Betty walked by me she smiled, winked and said "see ? now she's awake".
Few minutes later we sat down to dinner, without a word about what happened.

I have to admit, it was pretty sexy watching it, and although my wife was begging Betty to stop, I know she was enjoying it.

Till next time . . . . . . . . . :)

Wow great story man. You ive always wondered if tickling a women who preggers(dont ask, just a word my friends use) on her stomach or sides what would be the result...especially with me being more of an UB ler with emphasis on to stomach area. I remember ANA tickling had a short clip where andrea was tickling a womens feet who was preggers(again dont ask...lol.) and I was so wanting him to tickle her stomach just to see what would happen. Great story once again and cant wait to hear more. :D

nice story.. and NG? preggers is a word lololol i've heard it used many times so no need to apologize

isabeau

That really was a cute story. :cool2:

Of course, being a sole-man, my initial thought was... go for the feet, woman! Go for the feet! :feets: <<<<----

Cute story.

My fear with tickling a pregnant woman has always been bladder control. I know this sounds odd but every pregnant woman I've known has had to pee all the time. Somehow tickling the beejeesus out of someone in that condition seemed like it might lead to some time cleaning up the couch/bed/chair.

But this could be just me overthinking the situation.

fred153 said:
Cute story.

My fear with tickling a pregnant woman has always been bladder control. I know this sounds odd but every pregnant woman I've known has had to pee all the time. Somehow tickling the beejeesus out of someone in that condition seemed like it might lead to some time cleaning up the couch/bed/chair.

But this could be just me overthinking the situation.

Well tickling the beejeesus out of anyone long enough and they are likely to pee too..but the peeing thing has more to do with if she has a bladder control problem to begin with.

All the women I have known that have been pregnant have BECOME off the charts ticklish during the pregnancy, all over not just the belly. Then afterward the ticklishness goes back to around what they were before.

The really fun thing about tickling a really pregnant women is that they can't go anywhere as the story above mentioned. They pretty much have to laugh and take it.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back