• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Time Favorite Tickling Model

merkaba

Well, what would you guys say? Mine at the moment has to be Heather Stewart from FM Concepts. She has gorgeous, ticklish feet and a sexy laugh. She also seems to genuinely get into being tickle tortured, which is a huge turn-on for me.

~Scott

Tough question. There are SO many! Since you mentioned Heather (who is also an awesome tickler!), I'll chime in with her "better half," Shay Ruskin. Also Kelli Douglas of FM has it all...totally gorgeous from head to toe, and one of the most ticklish people in the world!

I've written to FM to ask for a match-up of these two...we'll see if it happens! :cool:

MTP's lovely Angelica. Ticklish all over,lovely laugh and she claims to like it too. My-oh-my.

Second place would have to go to TC's Sara.

In my biased opinion.....

Mara
-
-
-
-----------
Hoorah Hooray! Post 800!

I totally agree, Super. Heather is a great tickler, which again is a HUGE turn-on. In a clip I have she resorts to nibbling on Alisa Webb's soles. She is absolutely ruthless and appears to really get off on it. I like Shay allot too. I don't have anything with her in it, but I have plent of pics with her in them. And she has really pretty soles. (sigh).

Kiri Kelly or Holly Ryder or Priscilla James or Julia Parton or Kellis Lessure.

You can't have a thread on this subject without mentioning Farra of MTP. That girl suffers when being tickled more than anyone I've ever seen. Gawd alone knows why she came back for 4 videos.LOL:D

Originally posted by merkaba
I totally agree, Super. Heather is a great tickler, which again is a HUGE turn-on. In a clip I have she resorts to nibbling on Alisa Webb's soles. She is absolutely ruthless and appears to really get off on it. I like Shay allot too. I don't have anything with her in it, but I have plent of pics with her in them. And she has really pretty soles. (sigh).
You REALLY have to get FC-161 ("Turned On And Ticklish"), which opens with Heather torturing the topless Shay--who is bound to one of the posts of a four-poster bed--followed by Shay's revenge on the topless Heather. In fact, this might be FM's best all-around tape.

I have the video with the Alisa clip you mention. Alisa looks shocked at how much she is being tickled, and seems to eventually go into that "zone" of no return, where the ticklee gives up all hope of getting any mercy and just laughs like crazy. :cool:

Yeah, Super! That scream Alisa makes is priceless:D My only issue with the Ruskin clip you've mentioned is that there doesn't seem to be that much foot tickling. Is this correct?

My vote would go for either MTP's Angelica or Esther, or Silver Cherry's Hannah.

Mimi

A simple one for me. Cathryn Beaumont. Best known for her work at Harmony.

Myriads

Originally posted by merkaba
Yeah, Super! That scream Alisa makes is priceless:D My only issue with the Ruskin clip you've mentioned is that there doesn't seem to be that much foot tickling. Is this correct?
Well, since she's standing, there isn't much opportunity, but Heather does get down there for a couple of minutes. Believe me, the upper-body stuff more than makes up for it. I'm watching that vid right now. It also has the Alisa clip we've been discussing. :cool:

Noel Padget FC-25

Hideeho!

Noel (at least to me ) has the most genuine ticklishness of most of the models I've seen. I frequently see many clips and movies to which for several reasons I am unable to utilize the sound feature. I am afraid my co-workers and or my wife may not appreciate hysterical laughter eminating from my pc!

Noel's expressions and her movements alone have me convinced that she is one ticklish babe...an oldie but a goodie!

I also agree that Jeff's (Farra) is in the running for the most ticklish creature on the planet!

Jeff, you should invite Farra to "Sin City" and allow her to reprise her role....maybe incorperate some type of gambling punishment as a scenario!

Thanks for the post!

I can't believe no one mentioned Lily from Footparadise yet.

oh well, count me among her fans. :)

If I Had My Way..

It's be Mistress Mia. Hell I'd even contribute to have it done.

Tron

1) On film -

Tie:
-Julie Kyle from Real Tickling
-Jade from TJ Productions

Honorable Mention:

-Priscilla James from Real Tickling
-Lorelle from Solefully Yours

2) In real life -

Also a tie (I'm lousy at making decisions):

-I got to tickle Mia once upon a time. That was pretty memorable.
-Akira from ANA. Possibly the most ticklish woman I've ever laid my hands on.

NYCity-- Lorelle from Solefully Your's is a great pic. I have a few of her vids. She was insanely ticklish in the first few that she made, but seemed to get used to it after a few films. The best ones were when the "Charles Manson" looking guy would tickle her. "Mountain Top Tickle" was a good one. Also "Tied and Tickled #1".
There was a heavy set blonde on their roster named Lana that was also very ticklish.

It's very hard indeed to choose. So I offer a different view: My choice from each company.

Magic Touch: tie break between Phoenix and Farra
Realtickling: Kristin Lea
Cal Star: Pia Sands (from T&T 1) and Angella Faith (appeared with other prods as well)
Harmony: Ashley Fields (from TK-17)
FM Concepts: Anita Janacek
VidTech: Kelli Thomas
Solefully Yours: Kathy
Platinum: Tanya Fox (also appears on Harmony)
ANA: Ana herself!
Footparadise: Jenny

I didn't list the producers from which I have less than 10 vids (or none at all, just clips), although they have good models as well (Silvercherry, Yaqi, Imago, Jan B., Dragonfilms Brazil, WallStreet, DF, Encore Enterprises, and more). I have a few favorites from TickleJapan as well, but I don't know the models' names. Probably I'd nominate Angella Faith my all time favorite, but some of the other models have a much nicer laughing voice.

Just my € 0.02 …

Due to the amazing scope of her career, I'd also like to recognize Julia Parton (Rachel Wells, Nina Alexander, June Bauer, etc.). Who else worked for Platinum/Prestige, Tao, Harmony, CalStar, AND FM Concepts? And who else gave us unforgettable scenes all the way from the tickle-poor mid '80s through our current Golden Age of Tickling?

Of course none of that would mean squat if Julia didn't back it up with intelligence, wit, and, oh yes, the perfectly ticklish body.

Don't Forget Courteney

There's one other wildly ticklish model from MTP,Courteney, who
definitely deserves mention. She is one of the few models that
I've seen who is truly, "ticklish to the touch". A simple light
brushing of the fingers almost anywhere on her body instantly
starts driving her crazy. She is given a wild tickling in her
video with Tovia.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back