• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allentown/Lehigh Valley,PA tickling

Chris83

Hi everyone!

Any ticklers/ticklees in the Allentown/Lehigh Valley, PA area looking to get together give a yell. Was not sure if there was any interest in this area.

Take Care!!

There are lots of guys and girls, lers and lees :) Keep an eye open for local munches. You'll get to meet some cool regulars :)

If there are any female lee's willing to meet up for a little tickle fun that would be great drop me Aline if your game or if ya just want a cup of coffee then that's fine.

I am from Philly and put up a post. Had almost 100 views and no replies..... kind of a disappointed

Oftentimes people, especially girls, are hesitant to reply to these kinds of things. Finding someone you'd like to talk to and reaching out to her specifically and individually will likely yield better results :) Coming out to a local munch isn't a bad idea, either!

Ive always thought about that... I just think it wouldnt work asking "Hey... can i tickle you"?

Ive always thought about that... I just think it wouldnt work asking "Hey... can i tickle you"?

LOL You're absolutely right. That will most definitely NOT work. I'm sure there are exceptions, but every girl that I know feels very strongly about building a rapport and a friendship first before they'll even consider playing with someone. This is a very intimate part of us, and we aren't willing to share it with just anybody. Some people are more or less picky than others, and need varying amounts of time to build that relationship, but you'll be hard-pressed to find a girl who'll be willing to meet you after just a few chats, especially if those chats are nothing but tickle interview questions - which they usually are (and as a side note, we HATE that).

Ask her about herself. Take interest in her as a person first - play partner second. You'll get much better results. Promise :)

Seems like itd be easier to start a BF/GF realtionship out of nothing (meeting some girl filling up her car at a gas station) than to try and have it based on 'tickling'

Seems like itd be easier to start a BF/GF realtionship out of nothing (meeting some girl filling up her car at a gas station) than to try and have it based on 'tickling'

If you met a girl at a gas station, would you walk up to her and say, "Hey, wanna be my girlfriend?" Of course not. You'd express an interest in her, and get to know her as a person. Maybe you'd text casually. Maybe you'd date right away. Either way, you wouldn't just ask her a million questions about dating, sex, or whatever else your end game might be. You'd feel each other out, assess your compatibility, and when you were both ready and felt comfortable, you'd decide to try a relationship. Only then, after all of this time and effort, would you put out your feelers to see if she'd be receptive to tickling.

You have to go through steps to get to anything worthwhile. Romantic relationships, sexual relationships, fetish relationships -- none of them develop overnight.

i know the problem is.. ive encountered girls that hate being tickled... thats a big turn off and i dont want to waste either of our time... like i cant date a girl that hates being tickled and hates her feet being touched... just not an option.

i know the problem is.. ive encountered girls that hate being tickled... thats a big turn off and i dont want to waste either of our time... like i cant date a girl that hates being tickled and hates her feet being touched... just not an option.

I'm not entirely sure how to respond to this. I understand tickling being an important part of a relationship, but isn't that all the more reason to spend some time getting to know a girl that you know shares this interest?

Yeah, but i have to find that she has an interest before hand so we both dont waste our time... I need to do that in a way with out sounding weird... dont get me wrong.. ive done it plenty of times... just want to do it with random girls idk.. whatever

So, if you're looking to meet a girl in a more natural way, is the personal section on a fetish forum really the place to be talking about that? :) Call me crazy, but I'm thinking you might be only running into fetish girls here :p

At any rate, good luck!

FWIW, I met my wife through the forum. Others have partnered long-term after meeting here. Not all in personals, either. More than one way, even with special interest groups like this.

I'm from Central Pennsylvania, Allentown is a 2 hour drive for me.

Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year old female... Just moved to PA, not far LV area... and thought I'd give a shout out. :)

I think having some kind of local/group get together would be a fantastic idea. It'll give people the chance to get to know each other and click, which could only lead to good things down the line

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back