• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Almost A Perfect Experience And A Dream Come True

Tckllvr

Yesterday, I an awesome time at the Donatella Den with Mistress Ophelia. The session was in the blue room. It started off unfortunately with a scheduling issue. I had contacted them last month for a session. I was all set and told to confirm a week before. Last Saturday, I contacted them via chat and everything was ok. Once Saturday came, I was told to call as I was heading to the session. I did and found out that she wasn’t in that day and I had nothing scheduled. I was nervous because there was supposed to be a big snow storm and I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to book another night in my hotel. It turned out though, that I was able to book another night and I scheduled a session with her the next morning.

I arrived at Donatella Den about 15 minutes or so before session was supposed to begin. Mistress Ophelia was still heading in. I was told to wait in the Blue Room. I had to wait awhile because she was still coming in. When she finally arrived, she came in wearing all black leather. Her hair was long now and she had put it up. She had also dyed it a little blonde. I explained that we were going to be doing a switch tickling session, so she went back and changed and got supplies. She came back in wearing all black leather with long boots, a skirt and bra. She also came in with a doctor’s outfit as I explained possibly roll playing. I explained that I was interested in possibly body worship, so she folded her skirt down to reveal her belly and innie bellybutton. We decided I would tickle her first.

I had her stand over in the corner where there was a pulley system. I pressed the button and it lowered down. I strapped her in and raised the pulley until she was comfortable, but still stretched out. “I don’t like how you tickled me last time. You need to be punished.” “Where are you ticklish,” I said.

On a side note, I lived in South Korea at one point in my life. Shortly after, I really got into my tickling fetish. I had searched for videos of Korean women being tickled for years (I finally found some good ones in 2012 when Tickle Intensive released some). My first experience with tickle torture came when I specifically searched out a Korean dominatrix. Unfortunately, years later she left and I had trouble searching the void. I’ve tried online dating and I haven’t connected with the perfect person. Last year, I met Mistress Ophelia for the first time after a bad tickling experience and I felt rejuvenated.

“I’m not telling you,” Mistress Ophelia said when I asked where she was ticklish. So, I preceded to test her out. I started gliding my hands gently down her arms and I lightly touched her armpits. She started to squirm, so I dug in hard and she burst into the most joyous laughter. I was about to be in heaven.

“Oh no! We just started and I barely touched you. I haven’t even really begun the tickling yet and you’re already laughing so much. You’re in trouble,” I said. I proceeded to go down her body, tickling around her breasts (as best I could because she had a bra on), down her sides (attacking her ribs), her toned stomach and innie bellybutton, which she commented on how it felt so weird to have her bellybutton tickled. (That seems to be the response to people in my experience, but I’ve only tickled one other woman there before). I tickled her pussy and ass over her panties, down her legs, behind her knees and finally her feet. The whole time she was howling with the best laughter. I couldn’t believe I had finally had the chance to fulfill a dream over 10 years in the making.

Then, I grabbed a deck of playing cards. I shuffled the cards and the game was for Mistress Ophelia to guess if the card that was about to be flipped was either red or black. If she guessed wrong and the card was black, I tickled her lower body until she said her safe word, which was “Fuck Me.” She was pretty decent at guessing the correctly at first, but then she started making mistakes. When she messed up for her lower body, I tickled her ass, pussy (through her panties and skirt), behind her knees, her legs and the bottoms of her feet and toes. I used an electric toothbrush for this at first. She howled with laughter and finally said, “Fuck me.” “I didn’t realize I was turning you on,” I said. “I didn’t come here to fuck you. I came her to tickle you.” We continued with the game and she messed up again. This time, I got to tickle her upper body. I blew raspberries/zerberts onto her stomach and licked her deep innie bellybutton. “That feels so weird,” she said. I fingered it as well, and put an electric toothbrush inside it. I also dug into her armpits and ribs. She squirmed and twisted around. She screamed, “Fuck me.” I explained to her again that I didn’t come here to fuck her, but that I would fuck her up and there was pleasure coming later. We continued this for awhile. She got so loud at one point, we had a knock on the door asking if everything was okay, which it was. After this game, it was time to strap her to the bed.

The bed had two locking mechanisms where you could put you feet, head and legs. You could adjust them based on size of the person. We decided to lock only her wrists and ankles in. I sat on top of her and said we were going to play the alphabet game, which I have played in every session I’ve ever done. Basically, the person being tickled has to say the alphabet in order. The tickler tickles a body part that begins with that letter and doesn’t stop until the person being tickled says the next letter in the alphabet. What’s cool about this game is that some body parts can be described using different words, therefore causing the person being tickled to be tickled in one specific spot more than once. We went through the entire alphabet and Mistress Ophelia was laughing her ass off. She was tickled with my hands and an electric toothbrush, which was placed in her armpits, her innie bellybutton, breasts (over her bra), knees, feet and toes. When we got to the letter z, she had to say her safeword, “Fuck me.” I stopped and told her that she was now going to be fucked, sort of.

For her grand finally, I had her sit in a chair, which caused her legs to be spread out and her arms stretched out horizontally. I grabbed the hitachi magic want and plugged it in and strapped it to her leg. I kept increasing it as she started to moan in ecstasy. This was something I had never had the opportunity to do with a dominatrix before and I now was able to do it with the exact type of woman I wanted to do it to. I started to tickle her upper body vigorously from her arms, to her stomach. Mistress Ophelia burst into laughter and a few minutes later, she yelled many times, “I’m coming.” I didn’t count how many orgasms she had, but I was very pleased with myself. I turned of the hitachi and let her go. It was now my turn.

Mistress Ophelia instructed me to stand by the pulling system I had used on her. We played the card game. I wasn’t as good at it as she was and therefore she really tickled me good. She tickled me everywhere from head to toe and I was bursting in laughter. After, she put me on the x cross. She used ice cubes (which I had used on her as well), an electric toothbrush and her fingers. I was howling so much in laughter. This was a dream come true. One place she tickled that surprised me was my bellybutton. I had been tickled there by multiple women over the years and always never had any reaction. As I’m sure we all have insecurities, this is one area of my body that is one for me, which is probably why I’m drawn to it on women. I know it’s all in my head as I’ve even suggested a session where I was punished for it once (but only if the women really were turned off by it) and the women never commented on it. Anyways, Mistress Ophelia was able to get me to really laugh my ass off when she tickled me there. When the game was done, I told her that I had never been ticklish there before and I was surprised. She played it up for the rest of the session.

For the grand finale, she strapped me to the bed. She went to town all over my body and really went after my bellybutton. I was laughing so much. Finally it was over. I was released. My bellybutton area was super red, but I didn’t really have marks anywhere else. When I tickled her, she didn’t have any marks. This was interesting because at times I felt (and I think she did too) that the tickling was intense. Every other person that has strapped me down and tickled me has left marks. It didn’t matter because I still had one of the best times ever in tickling.

Afterwards, I showered and we talked for a little while. I told her that I had seen other dominatrixes over the years and then after they left their establishment, I found them online under a different name. I asked Ophelia if that was her real name and she said that it wasn’t. We walked out and we said goodbye. Unfortunately, I felt a little weird after. As I was walking down the street, Ophelia didn’t say anything like “See you next time” or give me a hug. I began to think, “I thought it was a great session and we did communicate throughout, but did I do something wrong?” I hope she enjoyed the session and we are on good terms, but I don’t know. Finally, I found out that Ophelia wasn’t her real name, which I think a lot of dominatrixes might do. She is definitely the domme that I’ve had the best connection with. I feel like I would love to meet someone like her near where I live and have a real relationship with ideally. However, what’s nice is at the same time I don’t have that type of feeling for her, which would make it easier to continue to session with her. The only downside to the session was that my nuts were sore for a long time after.

Attachments

• Mistress Ophelia.jpg
    Mistress Ophelia.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 581
  • 5654.jpg
    5654.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 357
  • 5653.jpg
    5653.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 237
It sounds like a great switch session! :bouncybou Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

My guess is that once you leave the dungeon, the session is over. I doubt many people want to be associated with it, so the women who work there likely don't acknowledge anyone outside of it. Either that or you pissed her off by asking about her real name.

Do you have pictures of her feet by chance?

Where is she based ?
She is based in New York.

Do you have pictures of her feet by chance?
No I don't. Those pictures are are taken from their website. I don't think you can take pictures while at the place. I know a number of months ago she went on vacation and her profile was taken down. When she came back, her profile was put back up. So, I assume that when a mistress is taking a long leave of absence or quits/moves on, then their profile will be taken down from the website.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back