• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I getting more ticklish?

CS22

So, am I crazy? I feel like I’m getting more ticklish the older I get. I can’t say I’ve been tickled much the last 5 years unfortunately but I have been a little…..Has anyone else experienced this?

So, am I crazy? I feel like I’m getting more ticklish the older I get. I can’t say I’ve been tickled much the last 5 years unfortunately but I have been a little…..Has anyone else experienced this?
With all due respect, who cares? ;0) What a great problem to have for both lee and ler! Thank you for sharing, I’m happy for you!

Interesting post! I have been thinking this as well. I generally feel like it's the opposite for the majority of people, but I definitely feel like I am more ticklish. Or maybe it's just that I have someone actually trying to tickle me now and doing a decent job?

I never really had anyone interested in tickling me in my earlier life high school, college, etc. The few times I did manage to get into situations where there was tickling, I would often fake being more ticklish than I actually was in an attempt to get the person to keep tickling me or comment on how ticklish I am.

(One example is I made up this "best friend project" where my female friends and I would write on and paint each other's feet and then put the footprints next to each other on a piece of cardboard. When they were painting or writing on my feet, it didn't really tickle, but I would often intentionally squirm more than necessary and even fake giggle/laugh a bit to get them to actually try tickling me.)

The past several years though, my feet have actually become really ticklish and my underarms are crazy ticklish as well. It could be because I started getting pedicures with my wife. I enjoy going to watch her get tickled during the pedicure and maybe see other women laugh their heads off as well.

There's also the possibility that my wife is actually a decent tickler compared to many of the other girls that have tried tickling me. Believe it or not, the average person really doesn't know how to tickle well because it's not as common of a thing I guess. I get it. It's tickling, how hard can it be? But when you get tickled by an inexperienced person vs a tickling professional, TRUST ME. You WILL know th3 difference.

With all due respect, who cares? ;0) What a great problem to have for both lee and ler! Thank you for sharing, I’m happy for you!
Just trying to make conversation, no need to be rude and say “who cares.” If you are going to be a dick then don’t reply.

Interesting post! I have been thinking this as well. I generally feel like it's the opposite for the majority of people, but I definitely feel like I am more ticklish. Or maybe it's just that I have someone actually trying to tickle me now and doing a decent job?

I never really had anyone interested in tickling me in my earlier life high school, college, etc. The few times I did manage to get into situations where there was tickling, I would often fake being more ticklish than I actually was in an attempt to get the person to keep tickling me or comment on how ticklish I am.

(One example is I made up this "best friend project" where my female friends and I would write on and paint each other's feet and then put the footprints next to each other on a piece of cardboard. When they were painting or writing on my feet, it didn't really tickle, but I would often intentionally squirm more than necessary and even fake giggle/laugh a bit to get them to actually try tickling me.)

The past several years though, my feet have actually become really ticklish and my underarms are crazy ticklish as well. It could be because I started getting pedicures with my wife. I enjoy going to watch her get tickled during the pedicure and maybe see other women laugh their heads off as well.

There's also the possibility that my wife is actually a decent tickler compared to many of the other girls that have tried tickling me. Believe it or not, the average person really doesn't know how to tickle well because it's not as common of a thing I guess. I get it. It's tickling, how hard can it be? But when you get tickled by an inexperienced person vs a tickling professional, TRUST ME. You WILL know th3 difference.
Thank you so much for your awesome response! You make a very valid point and I too used to squirm and giggle to make people keep tickling me. I have been thinking about how some people just have better technique than others. You have hit the nail on the head. Inexperienced vs experienced. I met someone off here a couple times and damn he was a good tickler. It definitely makes a difference. Enjoy your pedicures and thanks for sharing!

Just trying to make conversation, no need to be rude and say “who cares.” If you are going to be a dick then don’t reply.
I was being playful, thats why I added the wink. I sincerely apologise. I meant no disrespect. My mistake.

Personally, I don't think most people get LESS ticklish as they get older. I think people just get tickled less as they get older. And maybe because people get tickled less as they get older, it could mean when they are tickled it makes them react more because they don't get tickled much or haven't been for a long time, if that makes sense.

I remember us tickling my mum's big feet when we were kids (early 1990's). She would have been in her early 40s. She had/has super ticklish feet. We used to tickle her feet at times, up until the early 2000s (she was early 50s) (always opportunistic tickles btw, as she HATES her feet being tickled, which is why it made it fun :p)

She's basically not tickled at all anymore - but in 2022 my mum was sitting with her feet in shoes up on the footstool. And while I hadn't done it for a long time - I couldn't resist - I tickled her toes and the sides of her foot. Very nice to tickle still and soft. So probably 15 years since I last tickled her feet and 30 years on from when I tickled and wound her up a lot because of her ticklishness as a kid, that even though she's 70 now - her feet are just as sensitive and ticklish as ever. And it stirs her up as much as ever. She hates it. Lol, as she told me. "I Hate It" :) I teased her slightly and told her that I remembered she "(you) loved it right there on the big toe" (as I tickled her big toe).

She reiterated "No, I hate it". Lol, after all these years, she's still just as easy and fun to stir up with tickling and still as ticklish as ever.

Personally, I don't think most people get LESS ticklish as they get older. I think people just get tickled less as they get older. And maybe because people get tickled less as they get older, it could mean when they are tickled it makes them react more because they don't get tickled much or haven't been for a long time, if that makes sense.

I remember us tickling my mum's big feet when we were kids (early 1990's). She would have been in her early 40s. She had/has super ticklish feet. We used to tickle her feet at times, up until the early 2000s (she was early 50s) (always opportunistic tickles btw, as she HATES her feet being tickled, which is why it made it fun :p)

She's basically not tickled at all anymore - but in 2022 my mum was sitting with her feet in shoes up on the footstool. And while I hadn't done it for a long time - I couldn't resist - I tickled her toes and the sides of her foot. Very nice to tickle still and soft. So probably 15 years since I last tickled her feet and 30 years on from when I tickled and wound her up a lot because of her ticklishness as a kid, that even though she's 70 now - her feet are just as sensitive and ticklish as ever. And it stirs her up as much as ever. She hates it. Lol, as she told me. "I Hate It" :) I teased her slightly and told her that I remembered she "(you) loved it right there on the big toe" (as I tickled her big toe).

She reiterated "No, I hate it". Lol, after all these years, she's still just as easy and fun to stir up with tickling and still as ticklish as ever.
Maybe you are right, we get tickled less so it’s a big reaction when we are tickled. Very good point!! Cute stories about your mom by the way. Thanks for sharing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back