• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

am I wierd OR am i stupid?

tru x factor

TMF Regular
Ok first of all as i posted i have low self easteem so am i wierd about this. I had a brief chat with a female on here about tickling about this thing WE all like (if not you wouldnt be here and reading this) so we talked about if i ever went to a gathering i said no i havent and then we got on a subject i couldnt show up to one cuz i am a person to myself and shy with low selfeasteem. so she commented well if we ever met (highly doubt) she would place her feet in some sort of shoes and have me tickle the crap out of her. I said i couldnt I couldnt even phantom my arm moving an inch to remove off her shoe even if she was barefoot would i? i replied no i couldn't.. SO "am i wierd OR just stupid to pass it up to tickle a female with ticklish feet and body?:confused::(:confused::(

it depends

cyber - no

if she ment in real life - your stupid lol

keep posting alot and

Ok first of all as i posted i have low self easteem so am i wierd about this. I had a brief chat with a female on here about tickling about this thing WE all like (if not you wouldnt be here and reading this) so we talked about if i ever went to a gathering i said no i havent and then we got on a subject i couldnt show up to one cuz i am a person to myself and shy with low selfeasteem. so she commented well if we ever met (highly doubt) she would place her feet in some sort of shoes and have me tickle the crap out of her. I said i couldnt I couldnt even phantom my arm moving an inch to remove off her shoe even if she was barefoot would i? i replied no i couldn't.. SO "am i wierd OR just stupid to pass it up to tickle a female with ticklish feet and body?:confused::(:confused::(

you'll lose the low esteem thing in a hurry...have fun!:)

Okay, I know this is kinda off-topic but you've opened up about your self-esteem issues in more than one thread now so I just gotta ask - why do you have such low self-esteem?

And, if you do have self-worth issues that're that low for whatever reason, then you're neither weird nor stupid. You're just intimidated. Big difference IMO. It can be a lot to handle when something you want is handed to you on a silver platter whether it's a girl or whatever.

it depends

cyber - no

if she ment in real life - your stupid lol
well i guess that is #1 for the stupid side cuz i think or thought i did say if we ment in real life would i and said no..but thats ok i guess i am stupid for not taking the shot. but then again we are in cyber space so of course ANYONE can say ANYTHING! i am just being "real and honest"

You've just gotta take it easy man.

Stay around and talk; and accept that people want to talk to you for who you are. Then your insecurities will slowly drop away...just like that lovely ladies' shoes with her feet in your laps, hopefully :)

it's a gathering with like 5 or more people... it really kills the shyness after a couple of pizzas or so

don't worry :D

It really Depends mate personally i think neither in my honest opinion beucase for us tickling in some forms can be conciderd a sexual form and there is nothing wrong with not wanting to do that. Take me for instance i probably would have done something along the same line because to me its something i would like to commit to the person i am seeing (girlfriend fiancee wife etc.) i mean maybe you could hit it off with this girl but i know that i would not be interested if some girl just said "tickle my feet!"

And yeah if it was cybering then um well good choice.

~Powah

I agree with Marquis. It sounds like a bit of intimidation, which is normal and fine. It's one thing to talk about the "ifs" and another when you're actually in a particular situation. If you were to ever attend a gathering, there's a good chance some of your shyness would start to fall away. There's no rule saying you have to DO anything at a gathering, just get to know people.

Hey Tru...

I talked to you a bit on here and don't think your stupid at all! I think your sweet! I kinda think once you get your wiggling fingers on a pair of ticklish soles, your ideas of yourself will change! You are a great guy and heck, i'd give ya my feet if I ever got to meet you in person. No doubt in my mind!

:Kiss1:

Every time you resist the urge to cyber an angel gets his Browning 9mm.

As for self esteem issues please watch the following video from a South African person, it will answer all your questions:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0l5-zQlgoEE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0l5-zQlgoEE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

you still on xbox360 live ?

Then your insecurities will slowly drop away...just like that lovely ladies' shoes with her feet in your laps, hopefully :)

i seriously doubt trhat the shoes will be falling off in my lap and if so..i wouldnt do anything about it lol

It's one thing to talk about the "ifs" and another when you're actually in a particular situation. If you were to ever attend a gathering, there's a good chance some of your shyness would start to fall away. There's no rule saying you have to DO anything at a gathering, just get to know people.

but see this is the thing tho when you said when i am in a actual situation. well I have been in that situation and i didnt act on it she wanted to be tickled but i said no I couldn't do anything to her i just was like "no thank you..I can't" and as far with me at a gathering i know i coulndt just walk up to ppl and talk to them i am a shy person and when the easteem starts at the shyness it's hard to break the habit. example.. if its me and a group of co-workers at a office party im very very quiet at the table i hardly speak..heck i get nervous when i go to the buffet table there feels like all eyes are on me and watching

Last edited:
Hey Tru...

I talked to you a bit on here and don't think your stupid at all! I think your sweet! I kinda think once you get your wiggling fingers on a pair of ticklish soles, your ideas of yourself will change! You are a great guy and heck, i'd give ya my feet if I ever got to meet you in person. No doubt in my mind!

:Kiss1:

well thank you for the nice complaments and i think you nice and sweet as well. ok well it's geting my fingers started is the trickk of the key here and a pair of soles...well it's been like 5-7 years of that. no need to give me your feet Tuli not that fact i wouldnt want to..the fact i serious doubt i could over come the fear and nervousness..so i would "ask you" to have someone else give it a stroke. and maybe later i'd feel better. but in all kindness i dont wanna hurt your feeling by saying no or i can't..even if you did remove your own shoes for me and placed them on my lap. like i said..is it stupid..or wierd?

well i guess that is #1 for the stupid side cuz i think or thought i did say if we ment in real life would i and said no..but thats ok i guess i am stupid for not taking the shot. but then again we are in cyber space so of course ANYONE can say ANYTHING! i am just being "real and honest"

Anyone with a sig with Marcus Fenix needs to grab a pair and suck it up. What would Marcus do? Go get 'er!

Is this something you're trying to change about yourself? I would imagine it holds you back quite a bit. :idunno:

Is this something you're trying to change about yourself? I would imagine it holds you back quite a bit. :idunno:

well it does hold me back and everything i mean i dont have confendice or anything i guess with ppl with self easteem can really relate to person that doesnt have much

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back