• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AMA - FightingGirl666

fightinggirl666

TMF Master
Doing this AMA (ask me anything) at the suggestion of my nifty friend Sugar Soaker.

A lot of you probably know me, but my name is Francesca (or Fran to those to lazy to type my full name :p). Hobby wise I do Judo, Kickboxing, Swimming, Yoga, Running, Cooking and Reading.

I am mainly doing this because I am tired of answering the same questions about my feet, so if I write down the most common q&a's I can just point people to this!

But I am also happy to answer most questions within reason if anyone cares to ask - they can be about anything, not just feet lol. So if you want to feel free to ask below in a reply.

Francesca Feet Facts q&a.
Q: What size are your feet?
A: Size 6 (small)

Q: Do you paint your toe nails?
A: Yes, usually red, purple or blue. Black, Green, Silver, Pink are also used at times.

Q: Are your feet ticklish?
A: No, in that tickling them doesn't make me laugh, squirm, giggle and it doesn't feel like torture. Instead it either feels like nothing in vanilla situations, if perverts or meanies are trying to tickle me but it does feel nice, relaxing and soothing if someone I like and trust is doing it. I enjoy this element of having my feet tickled so consider myself a switch, even if not a traditional one.

Q: Are you sure your feet aren't ticklish?
A: Yes many people of both genders have tried in vanilla and adult settings. Everything from fingers, nails, mouths, tongue to feathers, brushes, ribbons, pens, guitar picks, lotion etc has been tried. None of it works, sorry not sorry :p

Q: Where your feet ever ticklish? Did you grow out of it?
A: No they never felt ticklish. I remember my older brother, sister and their friends pinning me down / sitting on me trying to tickle my feet etc and getting frustrated I didn't react. I remember friends, cousins and others similarly trying and getting the same non reaction.

Q: Do pedicures tickle you?
A: Not at all, I find them relaxing . If you want details read this https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?346326-Pedicures-and-Tickling-f-f

Q: Have you tried the Fish Pedicure?
A: Yes and it didn't tickle or make me squirm. Didn't find it especially worthwhile to repeat.

Q: Do you have a foot fetish?
A: No, I prefer neck to thighs spots (and everything in between) when tickling through I will tickle feet if required.

Q: What do you like about foot play?
A: I like foot massages, kisses, and any attempts to tickle them by someone I like and trust. I will happily read a book while someone does that and find it very relaxing.

Q: What do you not like about foot play.
A: I don't like my feet or toes being licked, sucked or bitten. I find it gross / a turn off. I also don't like the wooden paddles on the feet or electricity play.

Q: Is there anything foot play related you would tolerate?
A: Yes, if I liked the person enough and they indulged me in things I liked.

While it does nothing for me foot worshipping or putting my feet on their face are things I would indulge if the other person liked such things.

I also have rather strong and flexible foot and toe muscles from kickboxing so I can do things with that some might enjoy.

I am also happy for people to try any tools / techniques on my feet if they want to "test" my non ticklish feet claims - with the exceptions of those few things I mentioned in the don't like section.

Thanks for posting that message, Fran. It was awesome!

One question.

You mentioned about your feet not being ticklish.

Has anyone ever tried an electric toothbrush , or vibrating electric massager on them.

I'm sure that you and I messaged and or talked on here at some point.

Hope you are well.

Thanks for posting that message, Fran. It was awesome!

One question.

You mentioned about your feet not being ticklish.

Has anyone ever tried an electric toothbrush , or vibrating electric massager on them.

I'm sure that you and I messaged and or talked on here at some point.

Hope you are well.
Hey ya Mitchell.

Yes to Electric Toothbrush (which actually feels kinda oddly nice under the toes) and Electric Flosser (which feels odd or meh) being tried - neither ticklish or squirmy enducing.

I use electric massagers on my self (feet, thighs, back neck, shoulder blades), feels relaxing not ticklish, lil sore at times through! Good for recovery after martial arts and stuff.

Hope your well too.

What is your favorite fun fact about yourself <3

Aww what a sweet question, thanks suga!

Fun Fact hmmm that's honestly hard, so I will share some random things hopefully people find fun!
- I am vegetarian, but not preachy about it, you want to eat meat thats ok with me
- I have two middle names
- grew up in a household speaking a mix of English, Italian and occasionally French
- I love Scottish, Irish and Australian accents in a person because the are just fun
- I first started "getting into" tickling because I found it was fun to use on cute guys I liked, especially in Judo class
- I became bi in my mid twenties. First other girl to ever hit on me made me freak out and run to hide in the bathroom haha. Funny now I am dating a girl named Naomi

Your one of the best Frannie!

Do you have a favorite quote or saying?

Are you a baseball fan?
Not really, like I have watched games with friends before but I tend to enjoy doing things than spectating things. Same with martial arts, I don't really watch mma or anything despite my Judo and Kickboxing hobbies.

Your one of the best Frannie!

Do you have a favorite quote or saying?
Awww thanks ddd!

Hmmm - I live by the 3 n's be nice, nifty and (a little bit) naughty and the 3 c's be cute, crafty, and get in the coochies haha.

Maybe if you had to express that in quote form "you reap what you sew", "treat others how you'd like to be treated", "“If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive.” and "I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person." come to mimd

What kinda stuff do you like to read? Do you have a favorite genre?
Hmmm let's see I read quite a variety of things. Cooking and baking and romanc probably being the main ones. Then thriller, mystery, action, historical, woman's fiction, fantasy types that are mixed with romance as well. So I guess if it has romanticness in it I read it!

Are your inner thighs ticklish?
Not ticklish there. I have quite strong thighs (thanks Judo and Kickboxing) and get fairly regular sports massages, the rubbing / kneading of the thighs / thigh muscles has never tickled. Similar when people have actually been trying to tickle me their - fingers, rubs, squeezes, kneading didn't work, neither did the various tools tried (brushes, feathers etc), lotion / oil didn't make a difference either.

Has anyone ever tried your palms, belly button, lips or gone rly deep into your pits? Those are some abnormal spots, but you sound like an abnormal girl :) I also can't be tickled lol so I get it

When are you going to accept that you will never get my secrets, as I am the master at keeping secrets? ;)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back