• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda Holt Clips for sale.

As a site name goes, Laughter at Leeds is all I can come up with, though I haven't the slightest idea if it's geographically accurate.

JJ & A Productions (or A & JJ Productions, to keep Amanda in charge? : D ) It depends if you're going to remain 'anonymous', or have your names on the site, I guess. Good luck with finding a name, JJ, and good luck with the site. I'm pretty sure we're all looking forward to it!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'm personally not sure, not very creative.
But she has lovely feet! Got any pictures of her in socks or the bare soles of her feet?

Amanda's Amazing Adventures In TIckling

Please submit your ideas for a site name on this thread.

Hijinks , Outlandishness , & Lotsa Tickling

Y'know ... H.O.L.T. :D

Or maybe sub in 'Hilarity' for 'Hijinks' or 'Tickles' for 'Tickling' ... whichever you feel works better. :thumbsup:

how about

Scenes of Amanda tickled to Smitherines

Amanda's frantic feet

Amanda's frantic feet is an apt description. Lol.
I'll forward both on. Thank you.

I like English Rose's Tickle Hell or English Rose tickled to insanity.
It captures the enigma of an elegant sophisticated woman like Amanda being made to scream the place down with laughter.

Good luck mate.

im pleased not to be deciding this one. lol

Decision will be made Tuesday by Amanda and posted tues night/weds morning and the winner contacted with prize options.
More ideas still invited.

J.J I cannot wait to see the clips of Amanda being tickled, I will definitely be buying a selection of them.

As for the name of the site, how about 'The Perils of Ticklish Amanda'

Wonderful idea John, If Amanda doesn't mind? Kneeling down with heels on like thin strappy sandals wile her feet are being tickled, or with mules on exposing her sexy soles being tickled. Sitting in a chair legs crossed dangling her heel off her toe tied of course and being tickled. So many ways to tickle! Tickling with her heels on is always wonderful, and she is a ticklers perfect dream! One more ok she is sitting in a chair wearing open toe heels her big toe is tied to the front legs of the chair and the heel of the shoe is tied to the back legs of the chair exposing her soles for more tickling pleasure, sometimes my imagination gets the best of me I hope it does not sound to weird?

Hi guys.
All ideas have been sent to amznds. Unfortunately she is working away until Saturday. But hopefully there will be a decision shortly.
Thanks. Jj

This is great to hear John! Sorry I'm a little late to this party, been busy. Since your trying to make a bit of money out of us will you do requests? If so maybe some clips without nylons? I don't think I ever seen a clip from you two where Armada was not in nylons and so I wonder what are the reactions like? Is she more sensitive bare?
I do agree with Cyclon though, previously I would'nt have suggested leaving her sandals on, but You, Cyclon and SandalTickler have partially converted me, though I'm still a committed barefoot guy!

I agree foot ticklin man. Requests sound only fair
Was thinking of doing some bare stuff in the new year.
Have some good ideas.
As for your question, she's just as ticklish without nylons.
But with nylons there is less skin friction, so the tickling lasts longer. Lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back