• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing Soles of Former Fitness Magazine Model

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
Sophia is former fitness magazine model from the 80's and 90's who I found on the streets of Los Angeles. She's a very classy woman who is selective about the type of jobs she will take because she has a lot of self respect. The unfortunate collision in life is that there's a lot of men who take one look at her and quickly want to do inappropriate things with her body. Sophia denies each and every one of those types of men.

When I initially asked Sophia about modeling her feet on the streets she gave an eerie creeped out look and asked if it paid money. I said yes and she then specifically said to me that she was not a prostitute and I replied "I know". Anyway, long story short, she provided a lot of resistance and drama but in the end I was able to sooth her concerns and come to agreeable notions about the respectable things that she would let you men see.

Only a selective few men who are genuinely kind and classy will ever be able to have Sophia's body parts the way that they deeply fantasize about, but they better have money for her time if those men are to even be considered at all. That's Sophia's outlook on life :D

She will definitely make you hard enough to wack it more than once. In fact, two of the 4 times I cummed on her soles, I had to keep smearing her soles on my hard-on which would not go limp at all (even after 5-10 minutes of post rubbing), so all I did was just keep rubbing her soles hard up on me until her skin just absorbed my moisturizing cream. I think she enjoyed the free softener, just not sure if the next foot guy would cuz I didn't wipe anything off with a jizzrag seeing that all of it was absorbed in her soles (anyone care to lick'em)? LOL
Here's a 5.5 MB Clip

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

Attachments

• sophia_legraise_soleshow.jpg
    sophia_legraise_soleshow.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 911
Having trouble with the vid, but the vidcaps are rather tantalizing.

she has some nice flexible feet, shes needs to lighten up, and be tickled!:laughing:
i bet she will wiggle them toes wildly then.;)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back