• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing tickles (: M/F

SoTicklishGirl

TMF Poster
Okay, so i had a lovely expierience just the other day. Well, two actually. I'll start with the first one.

My boyfriend knows i'm soooo very ticklish and absolutely loves it. He tickles me non stop all the time. He will straddle me and just tickle me for like, 30 minutes. The other day we were in my basement and he tackled me and sat ontop of me, straddeling my hips. He started poking and prodding at my tummy and my sides. I immediately started giggling and squirming around, using my hands to try and push him off. He grabbed ahold of my wrists and put them over my head. As soon as he started trying to put them both in one hand, i knew what he was doing. Trying to go for my worst spot; my underarms. I started begging and pleading the second i realized it. He pinned my arms above me and leaned on them both with one of his arms. I was almost in tears i was so scared. As soon as his fingers touched my underarm, i started screaming and laughing and shrieking, moving around all over the place. He stopped eventually.

Okay, so this just happened yesterday.

He was over my house and we were sitting on the couch in the basement. I was laying across and he was sitting down. I put my barefeet in his lap and we started watching tv. He carefully but quickly stroked his finger up my sole. I shrieked and giggled, placing my foot back. He kept doing this over and over again. Then i layed out on my stomach on the other side so my feet were soles up in his lap and my arms were above my head. He absolutely went to town on my feet. Scratching my heels and stroking my soles, and even getting pokes under my toes which make me always yelp and almost fall out the couch. I was so out of breath just after three minutes. He started squeezing and tickling up my legs, then back down to my feet and up to my legs again. THen we went up a little further and started tickling my vag. I was in hysterics. He kept alternating between places and saying "Awww whats wrong baby? You're so cute!".

Then he leaned down and whispered into my ear "If you think this is bad, wait until i get you in handcuffs. This will be so much worse." Then carried on to tell me how he wouldn't be using his fingers to tickle my vag next time, and that it'd be a feather. I am soo excited for this!

:)

Glad that you;'re having so much fun. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the story here. :D

Sounds great. Thanks for sharing that scenario. Hope you enjoy plenty more.

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Please let us know how the next one with the feather turned out.

Your boyfriend is very lucky to have such an insatiable ticklish lover!

very swish event! cheers for the info enjoy the rest of your ticklish torment lol

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back