• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amber York Tickles Roxy (F/F)

Should I do some tickling during the next shoot?

• Hell no! Let the girls tickle each other.

Votes: 109 56.2%
  • Yeah! Use your experience to drive them crazy.

Votes: 82 42.3%

• Total voters

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Two real life roommates take turns tickling each other. In this clip Amber tickles the very sensitive Roxy all over her body. Roxy isn't really ticklish in certain spots, her whole body is a tickle spot! At one point Roxy says the safeword, and Amber doesn't listen. This action causes Roxy to start yelling and cursing, and her reaction is totally authentic. I always respect the use of safewords, but because the two are best friends I wasn't sure how to treat the situation. Expect to see more of these two in the future.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Wow, it really looks she can keep the promise she made back in the old clips. Still great. :bouncybou

I like the chemistry which was reflected also in the interview clip. Looking forward to seeing more from these two.
As to your poll, if you're going to do it, try getting them at the same time side by side.

Two real life roommates take turns tickling each other. In this clip Amber tickles the very sensitive Roxy all over her body. Roxy isn't really ticklish in certain spots, her whole body is a tickle spot! At one point Roxy says the safeword, and Amber doesn't listen. This action causes Roxy to start yelling and cursing, and her reaction is totally authentic. I always respect the use of safewords, but because the two are best friends I wasn't sure how to treat the situation. Expect to see more of these two in the future.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

That is a great clip, but I think you need to step in and give Roxy a give good belly blows. For good measure :runningdog:

After listening to there interview clip I didn't think they would tickle each others armpits since both kinda thought it was "weird" lol... glad she did though.... I can't wait for the clip of amber being tickled by Roxy, now.... great chemistry and two hot girls... whats even hotter about them is they both live together and are best friends who tickle each other daily.... I bet they both always wanted to tie up and tickle torture the other one haha.

My experience is that girls tickling girls makes for hotter looking video but an experienced tickler is a lot better at really torturing the ticklee. Girls tend to be playfull with lots of starts and stops in the tickling. Sometimes they tickle for less than one second and stop, never taking the ticklee to the point where they really strain and struggle, revealing their soul to us.

As a tickle video producer, I deal with this all the time. One thing I'd recommend is to coach the girls on how to tickle so you get what you really want, rather than simply letting them do what they think you want.

My 7.3 cents.

JD

that was so damn hot! u need to do a 2nd clip with both of them naked. or not. but either way i love the clip!

Totally agree with JD's comments. Most women tend to be playful ticklers. Look at the insane laughter from Autumn at the mercy of the legendary TIB. You do however have access to a phenomenal female tickler in Christina Carter.

Totally agree with JD's comments. Most women tend to be playful ticklers. Look at the insane laughter from Autumn at the mercy of the legendary TIB. You do however have access to a phenomenal female tickler in Christina Carter.

Most definately.Christina and Roxy(Autumn)would be incredible.:devil:

I like the chemistry which was reflected also in the interview clip. Looking forward to seeing more from these two.
As to your poll, if you're going to do it, try getting them at the same time side by side.

Thought about that idea. Might try it.

That is a great clip, but I think you need to step in and give Roxy a give good belly blows. For good measure :runningdog:

I actually did.. but I don't include zerberts in every preview clip I make. :neenerneener:

Again, great stuff here Zen people!
Less movement bondage and taking it up a notch or three with the prolonged tickling would be downright fantastic.

Sinisterly,

Boris

Again, great stuff here Zen people!
Less movement bondage and taking it up a notch or three with the prolonged tickling would be downright fantastic.

Sinisterly,

Boris

Like I said, UPS lost my package so I am still shopping around. I need stuff that works with a bed because I'm not buying any kind of furniture. What would you recommend? Cuffs coupled with a spreader bar?

I like the way Amber sits on Roxy and tickles her.
Roxy is so ticklish I think she needs tighter restraints.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Would LOVE to see Roxy tickled again!!! Good stuff!! I agree with skulnbone7 that she should have tighter restarints on her. As for your poll- I don't see how you could resist tickling that girl if you have the opportunity!!!!!

I'm ordering some new bondage equipment (after UPS lost my first package), so hopefully I can tie her down tighter.

Trust me, it was very hard to resist tickling her!

I actually ment giving Roxy some good once since Amber was terribe at it. :lion:

I got her good a few times, and she loves them. I think they make her feel like a kid.. she said they are 'sooo much fun'.

'Roxy's Tickling Marathon' has some good belly button tickling with the electric toothbrush, and I'll let you know when I release the clip that contains a few good zerberts.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back