• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ambushed doing chores! (m/f)

lapetitemort

TMF Poster
Here’s another little story I thought some of you might enjoy and it shows how my devious boyfriend will take any opportunity and advantage when it comes to tickling.

I was doing some washing up in the kitchen and he came up to see me and chatert. He stood behind me and put his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder which was nice, a bit like standing spooning.

He was just chatting nicely and hugging and then he asked if I had anything in my pockets. He had that teasing tone in his voice and I knew what was coming next.

I shouted NO, I didn’t have anything in my pockets but he quickly dug his hands into the front pockets of my jeans so his fingers were snugged right over my hip bones and he really went for it. That’s a lethal spot for me and my knees almost gave in right away but I was trying not to get water and bubbles everywhere from where I was doing the washing up.

In a second I was sitting on the floor and trying to wriggle so his hands came out of my pockets but it didn’t work and then he moved one hand to my side and did a kind of tickle where he was quickly pinching with all his fingers.

I was shouting at him to at least let me dry my hands and to let me go but his response was I was laughing so I must be having fun and he was going to help me. I managed to get to my feet and tried to run to the bathroom (where I could at least dry my hands!) but he grabbed me around the waist and carried me over to the couch instead where he dumped me and then climbed on top to carry on tickling me, which including searching all my pockets, even though they were all empty.

He didn’t care I was getting his t-shirt wet and covered in soap bubbles and I could tell he had ‘the hunger’ as I now call it. My top was riding up and helped it up and blew a raspberry on my tummy, actually he blew several of them. I twisted on my front and tried to curl up but he sat across my thighs and managed to get my hands together. Then he did something new and lifted my top up to my shoulders and just started trailing his fingers softly over my back. It was really gentle but because I was already sensitive and jittery it really tickled. He just dragged his fingertips up and down my back and over my sides and neck and started nuzzling around my ears. The tickles made my shiver now and he stopped taunting me because he was concentrating on what he was doing.

I had my face pressed into the arm of the sofa but as his gentle tickles began to move around to my front as well I knew which way this was going to go as he was obviously turned on.

So I let him carry on... ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back