• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American humorists needed

Paschendale

Hello everybody, I have a question: I'm interested in comic shows and I'm actually looking for American humorists. Since I'm not really into US stuff, I just wanted to ask some US citizens who are the most rated ones.
I recently began to watch some videos of George Carlin and Bill Hicks on youtube and I'd like discover other people doing this kind of shows. Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot!

Steve Wright was always interesting (to me, anyway). Also, Jeff Foxworthy (for the American "redneck" jokes). Don't know if either are on youtube.

Steve Wright was always interesting (to me, anyway). Also, Jeff Foxworthy (for the American "redneck" jokes). Don't know if either are on youtube.

Thanks man ;) I did a little search and some of their videos are on YT

Zod, you hockey puck.....good call with Don!

Some other old-timers if you can find them: Dom Delouise, Charlie Callas, Jonathan Winters, skits from the Carol Burnette show, stuff from Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, and of course, something completely different - Monty Python's Flying Circus (British humor, to be sure).

Some other old-timers if you can find them: Dom Delouise, Charlie Callas, Jonathan Winters, skits from the Carol Burnette show, stuff from Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, and of course, something completely different - Monty Python's Flying Circus (British humor, to be sure).
Well that's a lot of stuff, I'll check it out when I have some time ;)

another - Norm Crosby. He was known for switching similar sounding words...so, you need a good hold of English. An example: A few years ago he was in a TV commercial for something, where he was on a lake in a canoe. At the end of it, he looked over at another canoe and said, "Hey look, it's the sturgeon!" And in the canoe, dressed in his outfit was the local surgeon. Don't know if people would get that kind of humor these days...but I like it...makes you think.

another - Norm Crosby. He was known for switching similar sounding words...so, you need a good hold of English. An example: A few years ago he was in a TV commercial for something, where he was on a lake in a canoe. At the end of it, he looked over at another canoe and said, "Hey look, it's the sturgeon!" And in the canoe, dressed in his outfit was the local surgeon. Don't know if people would get that kind of humor these days...but I like it...makes you think.
I guess it'll improve my English, but it'll be better to find a subtitled version

Buddy - that's who I forgot. Then there's the American black humor - Bill Cosby (the "cleanest" of them), Richard Pryor, Redd Foxx, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock....

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back