• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An animated tickling movie.

fillthebase

It's a crazy idea. But I thought I would mention it for the pure hell of it!!!!!!!!
I have no idea how much it would cost to make. But imagine some of those gifted artists employed by MTJ Publishing in the animation business. To see some Mandell or Ftkl art come to life would be surreal to say the least. Do I even need to mention Ozzy's work?
I think we would all pay damn good money to see a Yenny or Sonya cartoon. I'm probably just amusing myself by posting this. What about Jake Redder? Did you ever have a look at some of his very lovley depictions of tickled feet and just dreamed about them coming to life? Forgive me for ranting and raveing like this, but I just thought I'd share some of my thoughts. So sue me.
-Fill

fillthebase

It is a terrific idea and a long-term goal of MTJ Publishing. Ozzy & I have discussed it at great length and both agree that it would be a landmark event. You can't imagine how much hard work, time, and money has been involved it creating the soon to be released Yenny Comic book. Which btw {Caution shameless plug alert} the pre-order special ends on 07/01/01 so get your orders in today!

http://www.mtjpub.com/page11.html

The idea of an animated film is something we will strive to make a reality over the next few years.

Yenny, the ticklish gal: Season 3 Episode 65 on HBO

Hey it could happen oneday! :)

I had pondered the same thought Fill the Base and mentioned
it briefly in the Yenny's yahoo club.

Wow.. if that's ever done and MTJ is right, that has to be so much work, time and money but it would definately be a huge landmark!

I hope to live to see it one day.

As in the plug MTJ, I have long sent in my pre-order. :)
Can't wait!

Peace,
DK

I'm currently learning to use Flash 5. Maybe a team of animators and willing voice actors could get together and do something?

that would be a cool movie, but certainly you must know how much time money and effort it would take. 1000's upon 1000's.

Some of us are old enough to remember going to the movies and seeing a cartoon short before the feature, instead of today's endless stream of commercials and trailers. Why not make an an animated short, join forces with Jeff or Kathy, and put it at the front of a regular tickle vid? It would be a good way to try the concept out without spending money making a full-length piece that might bomb.

My preference would be for a humorous piece and not one of the typical lame plots found in tickle vids. That goes along with a short piece, it's easier to be funny for 10 minutes than for 60. Yenny would be a good choice. Topin in Training would be better, if anyone can convince Swindows to return. Our colleague Capt. Spalding wrote a story about the Great King Brush Robbery that would be good for a longer piece.

Morandilas - I have an idea for a story inspired by a Mandell toon. I'll send the story to you when I've had a chance to pull it together. I think it would work better as a plot for an animated piece, you'll see why when you read it.

Strelnikov

Can't help but wonder...

...if anyone's entertaining this notion anymore? How freakin' COOL would this be?!?!?

Been thinking about producing one since the day I came to the net :)

When things settle down in my life in the next year or so, I will look into it, and try to assess the project's feasability.

For me, it would be a landmark in the tickling community. However, I think the only candidate fit enough for the job is Ozzy. If you look at his current online comic strip, as well as read some of his personal bios, he has a Looney Toons style, and that'll suit it to a tee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back