• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Autism Awareness design I made

Nice work rajee,and words that should be applied to many other things as well..

Thanks. Actually, someone else made the puzzle piece associated with autism. :bouncybou

Neither have I until a while ago.

I agree.
:bouncybou

While I think autism is currently the catchall disorder that a.d.h.d. was 10 years ago, it does exist in plenty of cases and certainly warrants attention and research to understand it, its causes, and how it can be treated or prevented.

Nice design, btw.

Thanks I just wanna play. I agree too.

rock on, rajee! i justwannaplay has a great point; so many people are effected by some form of autism these days, and more people need to know how to understand it.

While I think autism is currently the catchall disorder that a.d.h.d. was 10 years ago, it does exist in plenty of cases and certainly warrants attention and research to understand it, its causes, and how it can be treated or prevented.

Nice design, btw.

You carry a valid point.

I've lived in the world of autism for 22 years through my son and very little has changed. I'm glad that it's being detected and more is being done through education and medicine. On the other side, there are so many layers to the disorder that many are being pulled into the diagnosis that maybe shouldn't be.

Rajee, I love the design; funny at first glance I saw the image as a child with open arms instead of a puzzle piece. That's what I love about art; you can obtain many different views of the same image. Thank you for your compassion and vision, it's greatly appreciated.

Thanks Kis123. I guess it does look like an abstract version of a child wanting a hug. :veryhappy :dogpile: ;) :xpulcy: :santasmil :D :couch:

The puzzle piece is the symbol for Autism. I have a magnet of a bunch of puzzle pieces make a ribbon.

Anyways, you have a good design for a shirt.

QUOTE]

I have to disagree. ADHD is something that can be treated. Autism is a developmental disorder that cannot be cured.

I think that's very nice Rajee. I appreciate it, especially since I have Asperger's Syndrome which is a mild form of Autism.

:atom: :couch:

QUOTE]

I have to disagree. ADHD is something that can be treated. Autism is a developmental disorder that cannot be cured.
'Treat' and 'cure' do not share the same definition. Anything can be 'treated,' but neither of the two disorders mentioned is commonly regarded as 'curable.'

Nice work rajee,and words that should be applied to many other things as well..

so true...

nice work Rajee...my next door neighbor is autistic...severely..and his father has such patience with him, the son is thirty years old ...i would love one of these...

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back