• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An early morning surprise! F/M

tj77

TMF Regular
A few days ago I had spent the evening and slept with my gf. I woke up the next morning to the feeling of her sitting on top of me. I opened my eyes and there she was, smiling and looking down at me. She was cute in that blue t shirt she wore. She said hi to me and I smiled and said hi back. We chatted for a short while. As we did I stretched. And that's when I discovered my hands were tied! She's getting a little too good at that! I drew my legs up only to find my ankles had been tied down too. I was stuck. She grinned at me. She pulled the sheets down. I had worn a t shirt and shorts to bed. She took the shirt and pushed it up to my neck.

She began to tease me. She whirled her fingers about and told how I was going to be tickled out of my skin. I laughed and let her draw me into the game. My surprise at my sudden predicament gave way to delighted anticipation at the impending tickle. She worked up my excitement. She's good at that. Her nails circled and weaved and slowly drew in for the attack. I continued to laugh and tried to twist around but she sat on my hips and I couldn't move a bit. Closer and closer.

All at once her fingers shot down. They lined up on either side on my bellybutton and started digging. Not hard enough to hurt but enough to get the tickling going. I laughed a bit harder and pulled at my arms. She kept it so I could easily breathe through my laughter. Which in turn meant she could tickle longer! For about ten minutes I just laughed away. It was kinda fun. It didn't tickle horribly but I still couldn't help struggle a bit. She would pause for a few seconds every so often to let me get a few undistracted breaths in. I would breathe deep a few times then she would gently press and poke and ease me back into the laughter. We both enjoyed ourselves.

Eventually she stopped. I was getting a little sweaty. It was warm. She turned the fan on me and sat on the side of the bed. She joked with me and we chatted some more. I enjoyed our "intermissions" just as much. She's fun to talk to. Always has a new joke. She asked me which tickle techniques I enjoyed and which spots for that day and we just had fun with each other.

But after our talking she told me the next tickle would be very intense. I braced myself, grinning wide as the fingers came back to tickle some more.

This time her fingers pressed hard and drilled into my skin. It hurt a tad and really tapped into my ticklishness. She sat down on my hips again and wormed into my sides just above my waistline. I arched my back a little and my laughter poured out. I tried to shake my hips and turn onto one side but no luck. She went up my sides and worked between my ribs, wiggling hard into each one. I thumped my head on the pillow and pulled hard at my wrists. I could see her fingers crawling through blurry vision until they disappeared under my arms.

I wasn't awfully ticklish under the arms as she was, but ticklish enough that having my arms tied made me a little crazy. She lingered there, probing for laughter which I gave in quantity. And then she stopped and my head flopped back on the pillow as I got my breath back.

No sooner than I recovered she went straight into the belly, tickling ferociously. Hysterical laughter gushed uncontrollably. I was being stretched now. I pulled at my arms some more. My stomach grew sore drom the combination of laughter and jabbing fingers. She found a spot halfway between chest and navel that I reacted delightfully to. A single finger slithered into my bellybutton and joined in drilling and wiggling. I laughed at my limit. I was at the magic stage where the tickling was awful het thrilling. I screamed with laughter and pulled frantically to guard my belly. But no escape. The laughter flowed. I mentally relaxed at that point and just let it happen. Tickles buzzed through my body. And a tickle attack that probably only lasted two minutes went on forever in my mind.

And then, just like that, it stopped. I could think. I could breathe. My senses came back. I blinked the tears out of my eyes. My gf was smiling down at me.

And holding the hairbrush.

I blinked again. It was definitely the hairbrush. She grinned mischievously. And turned around.

"Nooo! No more! Oh no! No no! Not the hairbrush!" I later felt like kicking myself for the cliched "not the-" plea but I was frazzled. I was outside of my comfort zone. We had talked about exploring our limits and she had decided to help me stretch outside of mine. I felt the covers slide away from my bare feet. She was sitting on my legs and I couldn't kick at all. I pushed my feet down, hopefully pointing my soles away from the brush. But I couldn't get away and the bristles began to swirl up and down.

That brush is awful! All those tiny bristles scratched up and down the bottom of my foot. And I was emotionally spent. I was ready to quit after the belly tickle. But it kept going. My mind raced. I laughed hysterically. I wanted it to stop. For a few moments I felt helpless and out of control.

And then suddenly I didn't. I can't explain it. It's like the anxiety just flickered out and I felt good. I trusted my gf. And even though that brush was bringing out great bursts of laughter while ticklish electricity covered my feet I was enjoying myself. The brush attacked my other foot now but I just rode the wave. I felt giddy. It was all just crazy.

I was still out of control. But okay with it. Each brush sent shivers up my leg and a blast of laughter with it. My feet still pulled frantically even though I had given up hope of eluding that tickling brush. But it was a rollercoaster I was thrilled to be on. The brush swished up and down and my laughter flowed. Each creepy crawly ticklish blast was a thrilling loop and turn. And I was flying.

She finally stopped and untied me. I was too exhausted to move. She was afraid she had overdone it and quickly checked on me. I just gave her a tired hug. It was a pretty awesome experience. She had stretched me and I had explored some new ground. It was beyond intense. It's not something I'd be up to again soon. I was tired and sore all day and my feet tingled for what seemed like forever. But what a ride. The wildest rollercoaster I had ever been on.

She had planned it as just a playful tickle but it had grown from there into a pretty amazing experience. It has definitely moved the tickling part of our felationship forward. To be placed in a position of vulnerability and driven so wild but in a controlled manner. And to be brought back safe and sound. It's a trustbuilder.

The End

sounds like a great morning wish mine were like that

That's a girl to marry! Don't lose her. You may get stuck with some angry prude with no sense of humor who tells you you're a pervert.

Buy her flowers, do the dishes, and take her to romantic movies, and try to stay awake during them!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back