• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An idea for a clip store

thetickler18

TMF Poster
I've been putting off the idea of opening up my own C4S store for quite some time. Because every time I brought it up in a conversation, I kept getting the same feedback of "the market is already too saturated with so many clip stores", and "if you want to compete you need a genuinely original idea".

Well, I believe I've found the perfect original idea by channeling my inner love of geek culture.

The essential premise is, tickling clips of girls in only cosplay, and I know there have been hints of that already in other clip stores, but these cosplays will all be original characters, personally handcrafted and designed with unique one of a kind costumes.

As for the actual models who will wear the cosplays, I am striving to find certain personalities that will perfectly fit each of the characters I create, but if those particular personalities are beyond access, I'd be willing to make a compromise.

Anyway, there is one other major pointer to this idea, but under the risk of it being stolen, I'm keeping it under wraps for now.

Any constructive criticism or pointers are more then welcome in the comments.

Thank you all for listening. :)

I'm really excited to see you produce this! It seems like you identified a niche that isn't really serviced very often. Good luck and keep us updated.

HappyD

Thank you, that's exactly why I came up with this concept, to fill the needs of a niche that isn't being fulfilled. I will keep you and everyone else who holds interest updated, again thank you for your support! :D

For me the problem with costumes is they cover up too much of the model.
I think creating characters and costumes that minimize how much the model is covered up would be a good idea
Like the teeny bikini avenger or silk teddy stalker...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back