• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An idea that might help some guys

fecil

TMF Expert
Ok, here's what my wife Amanda offered for tonight:

We're going to a big wedding for one of her colleagues--very fancy. She wants me to leave my phone in the car for the wedding and reception so I'm not tempted to look at it instead of talking or dancing. So if I will leave my phone in the car for the entire night, and stay as long as she wants with no complaining she's offered to:

--Take of her shoes and go barefoot for at least 30 minutes before we leave. That's a big deal to me, for her to go barefoot in public. She'll dance, and put her feet up in a chair when she's not dancing. And she'll leave barefoot--I get to carry her shoes out.
--On the way home she'll put her feet in my lap and keep them there--I can rub, tickle, whatever.
--When we get home she's going to let me clean them off in the shower, with a brush and pumice stone. Guaranteed to tickle.

This is her way of asking me to do something I should do anyway, but making it "fun" for me. Maybe some guys who have wives reluctant to let them play with feet or tickle could work up a deal like this for themselves. Just a thought.

That sounds like a pretty solid deal. Just do not wreck the car whatever you do! I am reminded of the classic scene in Parenthood when Steve Martin crashes the car while his wife goes down on him. I think your wife will appreciate your efforts to be fully engaged during the wedding, and it obviously means a great deal to her. Have fun :)

Sounds like a good deal. A good template for others. They could tailor it to their individual desires.

Now that's romantic. These are the kind of stories I like to read about.

That sounds like a great deal!:feets: How did it work out? :D

It went very very well. I got HUGE points for not being glued to my phone all night. One of the other ladies at our table even made a comment about all the people "missing" the fun by staring at their phones, even on the dance floor. Amanda smiled at me in the way you want your wife to smile at you.

Getting her to take off her shoes wasn't too hard. The band played a lot of fast numbers and of course her shoes started hurting her feet. I always enjoy trying to catch other guys looking at her feet, just like I look at the feet of other ladies. The reception was in a renovated old cotton mill and all bare feet were turning slightly brown from the varnish on the floor.

The leaving barefoot was a bit trickier--we had to walk about 100 feet across a gravel parking lot. In actuality her heels wouldn't have been much better, but I could see she was walking gingerly. Once we got in the car she was ready to put her feet on the dash as I put the top down for the night drive home. Naturally her feet got cold and were in my lap soon enough.

The kids were still up when we got home so we got them all off to bed and sat around in our dressy clothes until we knew they were out. Then we slipped off to our bathroom. Showered together, pumiced her feet under the hot water until they were clean and pink again, we quickly dried off and I carried her to bed just like that.

Since I didn't have my phone with me I didn't get any shots at the wedding, but I did get a quick one while we were waiting for the kids to settle.

IMG_1644 (1).jpg

Happy to hear this! Glad you "disconnected" from the phone and were present and in the moment (as it should be). Win-win situation. :)

-Mia

Sorry, if OT - how could you ever think about going to a wedding, fancy or not, and expect to be "glued to your phone"?? :)

Glad you had a great time!!

Sorry, if OT - how could you ever think about going to a wedding, fancy or not, and expect to be "glued to your phone"?? :)

Glad you had a great time!!

No, I agree, that shouldn't happen, but it's more and more common everywhere. I will do it sometimes under the guise of "my job", and I do have people contacting me frequently that need me, but you're both right in that I need to just make myself unavailable. Also, as I noted, we use our phones so much as cameras that people just naturally take them and have them out at social events. For me, lesson learned.

Glad you managed to get a shot of her feet at home, but I have one question, Isn't a black dress at a wedding not a good sign or something like that? :shrug:

Glad you managed to get a shot of her feet at home, but I have one question, Isn't a black dress at a wedding not a good sign or something like that? :shrug:

Normally perhaps but this was a very formal wedding, after 6PM, and the dress was amazing. I'll try to find one of the photos she sent to her sisters.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back