• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

an interesting and "new" clip..

FakeMaster

I was browsing the UK based BBC website and came across a clip. It comes from a program shown on BBC televsion in the UK about bodily senses. It shows a line of girls having their feet tickled quite intensely by other girls. The location is in a live studio with audience and a presenter commenting on the reactions the girls are havng to the tickling.

Although the girls tickled seem to be children it is done in good taste, the clip is simply an interesting one that shows 100 % authentic reactions to being tickled.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/senses/touch.shtml

I went to the link, and it's a streaming file (i.e. can't download it).
My connection is so slow I couldn't even see it. Both audio/video was very choppy. Oh well, a good try. I'll have to take your word on it though. Gotta hand it to them Brits.

-out

hound

good clip, even though it was a little fuzzy. But it was still a good experiment(one that i wouldnt mind being a part of).

i can hear it, just can't see it. i dunno if its just my computer or real player. but sounds good!

for those that couldnt see it, wen u get to the page, right click and save target as, then open the file from wherever u saved it, this should work as long as ur still connected to the net.

Cute!

This clip was is so cute. I would love to be a part of something like that!

ralzeil said:
for those that couldnt see it, wen u get to the page, right click and save target as, then open the file from wherever u saved it, this should work as long as ur still connected to the net.

this doesn't work for some reason :(

it's really a good clip I just wish I could save it to my computer to get better quality. Good find though:)

I have a cable modem connection and the video was a bit grainy and slow...
Oh well...

I actually want to see this as well. If anyone has this clip. message me or repost it please.

Well, it's been 8 years - doubt its posted online anywhere.

I posted about this when it came, think I eventually saw the streaming video, but don't know ant details...

Oh well.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back