• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An interesting question...

TicklishVampire

TMF Novice
Just a general poll, but, am I the only male here who loves having his nipples tickled? My g/f really went after me the other night, (feathers, paint brushes, toothbrushes, you name it, she used it), and she discovered that she can get me to scream by tickling my nipples with ANY of the aforementioned impliments, as well as her fingers. Something she didn't know, before. But when she asked me if it was too much, I said "No! Why did you stop?" Which she thought was hilarious, because I'd been screamin' bloody murder a second before.

So... just wondering. Doesn't even have to be only men that answer, but, does anyone else just love that type of tickle?

mmm sometimes it all depends on my mood sometimes i just want hard core tickling and sometimes i was soft and sensual tickling:devil:

it would be nice if a FEMALE weighed in on this one now.....

female here!! and yes i love havin my nipples tickled lol and the area arouind them its really sensitive...

*grin* Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Keep 'em coming. This is an interesting thread.

Have a preference? Fingers vs. feathers/ paint brushes/ multiple tools? (electric toothbrush. ZOWEE!). Mine is paint brushes to start, followed by the electric toothbrush, THEN fingers. :)

hey....

do you know any girl vampires? I REALLY need some. If you like, theres one vampire girl in the group in my sig. Take a look there, its good:D

*chuckles* Sorry, mate. I've already got a girlfriend, and she's human. Don't associate much with my own kind, anymore. But if I meet one and I don't think she'd eat you, I'll be sure to refer her.

Although I am very ticklish almost all over, I am not very ticklish on the nipples. I have howeveer heard and read that many men are quite ticklish there.

Knox The Hatter said:
Nope. Odd, since I'm so sensitive everywhere else...
have to agree with Knox here- but we're all different!
my gf has ticklish nipples- when I work them over with a paintbrush and she can't move, then she goes nuts!!hee hee!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back