• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Italian friend...

Risum

Hi all, this is my first post. Just in case, English is my second language, so sorry for any errors.

This happened a couple of years ago, I am Latin American, I was a graduate student on US. I met a girl there, she is Italian, let's call her Sofia, she is a pretty girl, about 5'5” tall, dark brown hair and gray eyes. We lived in the same apartment complex, her apartment is in the building across the street from mine. We took a lot of classes together, more than 50% of the curricula. We became very close friends. I am single, but she had a boyfriend in Italy at that time, they were planning the wedding after her graduation. So nothing, more than a good friendship, happened between us.
At the beginning of the last semester, she broke with he boyfriend. He was dating another girl in Milan. Sofia was upset and depressed. She was trying hard not to show it but I could tell that she was not feeling well.

I am not a party guy, but a close one Friday, Ann, a mutual friend called me because it was her birthday. I went to Sofia's apartment, and convinced her to come with me. One hour later (it took her an hour to get ready, which was basically to put her flat sandals) we were walking to Ann's apartment complex, few blocks from ours.

The party was nice, after a couple of hours, I went outside to get some air, and I saw Sofia sitting on a garden chair.
“Hi there, what you doing?”
“Just thinking”
“It is cold here”
“I know, my feet are frozen. I don't know why I came in sandals”
“Is this better?” I said, after I put my sweater over her feet.
“You are so nice”

We talked for other ten minutes and then we walked back home.
“Don you want to come in?” She asked.
We were sitting on the carpet, just talking, and drinking some wine. At some point I grabbed her feet and started massaging them. I don have a big foot fetish, but her feet are beautiful.
“You don't have to do that but it feels so good” she said. The I tickled her just a bit and she almost jumped.
“Don't be mean”
“I am sorry, Sofia, just couldn't help it. Did not know you were so ticklish”
“I am not really, but it was a surprise, plus the wine I think. But please don't do it again”
“I won't” and I continue with her massage.

At some point, the we had finish the wine, and I went to the bathroom. When I came back she was sleeping in the carpet. It was past 2am. I carried her to her bed. She woke up for a few seconds, and asked me to get into the bed. I smiled at her and she went to sleep again. I was about to leave, but I remembered that I could not lock the door without a key, so I decided to stay and sleep on the floor. She was there in her bed, sleeping peacefully, I decided to tickle her feet again just a little bit, she wiggled her toes, and I repeated a few times, before going to sleep. When I woke up she was on the carped next to me smiling.
“Good morning”
“Hi Sofia. Slept well?”
“Yea great, you did not have to sleep on the floor.”
“No problem”
“You are my best friend you know. Today I am glad and upset with you”
“How is that?”
“Well. I think I asked you to get in the bed yesterday. And you didn't. I am glad that you did not take advantage of that”
“I don't think that hearing a girl saying that she is glad because I did not sleep with her is good for my ego”
“You know what I mean, I have been through so much recently, that I have to think before starting anything.”
“And why are you upset?”
“Because you tickled my feet”
“I said I was sorry”
“But then you tickled me again in the bed. I am serious Sir. If you tickle me again while I am drunk I won't forgive you...”
“I am really sorry, girl. I won't happen again.”
“I REALLY hope so... You know... I am not drunk now” She said while she moved her feet next to my hands.
Needless to say that for the rest of the semester we have a lot of light-tickle-breaks during our study hours.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back