• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Over 40 Gathering... who would go for this?

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Alrighty,

In November there is going to be a small, invite-only gathering in Texas. I had one couple let me know that they would be going, but being in ther 50s-60s they felt like they might be too old. They've been going to these events for about 10 years, so keep that in mind. HE is a tickler. SHE is a ticklee but when the mood strikes her she has a pretty good tickler streak - for both men and women, especially young women.

Both are experienced, well liked, and are both ticklers with one also a ticklee.... who wouldn't want these folks to attend an event????

But that got me thinking.... and I think I've seen this posted here before, I belive..... what would the success be of a small tickling gathering for folks over 40?

That's not to say we would bar people who are younger. If you're 19 and ticklish, 24 and know how to pull ticklish screams from your 'victim', trust me, our door would be open to you! Maybe you love the idea of tickling an older woman to watch her dignity crumble. Maybe getting tickled by an older couple would fulfill your tickle-fantasy involving interrogation or punishment by a team of authority figures.

But the event would specifically be tailored to the older crowd, and those are the folks that would be tops on the invite list. The majority of folks there would be 40+, not the minority. Maybe this would be something over 3-4 days instead of just two. One night of just meet-and greet- and more daytime play, less late nigths. More couples sharing tickle fun together rather than gang tickling or private one-on-one scenes. Perhaps a nice sitdown dinner at a local restaurant after play, picking up again the next late morning (in Dallas we used to go to Campisi's which was great fun on a Saturday night).

This could be done anywhere; I'm just picturing North Texas in my mind - so there would be some travel involved for some of the "elderly" (!!) But yes, these events, if there was enough call for them, could be done in any city across the U.S.

Again, the event itself would be open to any age (NO ONE turned away) but it would be "marketed" to the older tickling fans, they'd get first dibs on open spots on a guest list limted due to space, and the gathering would flow in a way more to their sensibilities and needs.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas - no matter what age you are.

And please, no PM's bombarding me if you can attend the November event. I'm a guest on this one, not a co-host.

I'm sure a lot of us over 40 people would be glad to come, so long as it isn't a long distance event.

I can imagine a lot of older dudes would only show if you had younger girls involved.

Yeah I said it.

An event for over-40's would be great. Age can be isolating, especially with something like tickling; it would be great to meet other like-minded people and have some fun and exchange ideas and experiences.

Yes....
Us "oldies" tend to be shunned by the younger folks in the community..

Theoretically speaking, absolutely I would. I'm barely, newly eligible, and have done sessions with people older and younger than me. I wouldn't rule anyone out who's in reasonably good shape.

I don't do events anymore myself but I help with the arranging from time to time. I'll let some of "those folks" know about the feedback.

Feedback all from guys, most over 35 years, but feedback nonetheless!

It could be anywhere in Texas, or anywhere in the U.S. The question is more "who would be interested in something like this?" than "we are planning this - who wants to come?"

something close in the NE Jersey, NY, PA i'd def be there. I prefer mature women over 40 anyway. 50s & 60s are even better Please let me know ! I'd be there at a moments notice

Well....that leaves me out lol, I'm not over 40, let alone 30 lol.

I'm 30 so also in the military hope to come home soon like to join but if there is a age range be sad to hear :(

I'm 30 so also in the military hope to come home soon like to join but if there is a age range be sad to hear :(

How do people keep missing this - two different places - in the same post they just read?

Again, the event itself would be open to any age (NO ONE turned away) but it would be "marketed" to the older tickling fans, they'd get first dibs on open spots on a guest list limted due to space, and the gathering would flow in a way more to their sensibilities and needs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back