• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anabelle (From the Yoly Series) in "Rival Preparations"

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Howdy once again!

Well what' d you know...more Yoly fan art! (It seems like I'm the only one making it these days... ;) )

This is Anabelle, she is Yoly's tall, skinny and (possibly) equally ticklish hillbilly rival who wants to take revenge on Yoly for rejecting her big dopey brother in marriage. (Yoly Valentines special)

Anabelle maybe my favorite ticklers and she's in the ranks of my favorite ticklees... Her tall, skinny body and her huge feet make her a winner. There's just something about women with this body type that I love...especially in the foot fetish department... their body size makes their feet appear larger...

Here is Anabelle in a hideaway of sorts plotting her revenge like always. As a masterful dominant woman of torture, she of course has a variety tools to bring her adorable nemesis to tears. Her massive feet are propped, she contemplates the best method to use when she catches up to Yoly... Hard tickling for immediate harsh torture... or soft feathery tickling for slow teasing torment... decisions... decisions...

:D

Cheshire Cat is partially responsible for the influence of this pic. During an outside chat I asked him how he gets his line work to look nice and clean. He said it was due to him using the "pen tool" in photoshop of which I didn't know anything about prior to the chat... for the next two days I was obsessed with somewhat mastering the pen tool until I managed to get it down...then I wanted to showcase it in a pic...which is what you see here!

I love how crispy the lines are... possibly the best lines I've done...

"Anabelle is (C) to "The Oz"...

Everything drawn and colored by me... The Bombers...

Last edited:
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back