• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And The Winner of The Florida Top Tickler Competition Is: F/F

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Ok Tickle Fans,

The results of our Florida competition for the Top Tickler 2013 are in. This was a very exciting competition and everyone did great. I was honored to film this very special event with these lovely and talented ticklers. Catherine Foxx,Taylor Raz, Whitney Morgan and Charlee Chase all managed to get Logan to say red the first time but none managed to completely break her. Based on that we arrived at our decision by who got the first red quickest and the winner was Charlee Chase. Charlee will be representing Florida at next years final competition with all the regional winners for the title so stay tuned and see how it develops. Enjoy this quick preview while we get the full contest ready to distribute on FTKLs site and the money raised will go to the charity of Charlees choosing. After meeting with Kelli Lynn at Fetishcon I'm definitely looking forward to the Northern Challenge when we get up that way too.

Attachments

• _DSC8281win.jpg
    _DSC8281win.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 1,928
  • 2013 Top Tickler Preview TMF.wmv
    4.9 MB · Views: 2,946
Last edited:
It was the best tickling i have seen in a long time Logan was tickled out of her mind it was unreal

Nice clip and Logan seems like she is extremely ticklish. I would love to tickle her sometime. Thanks for sharing the clip.

Ok Tickle Fans,

The results of our Florida competition for the Top Tickler 2013 are in. This was a very exciting competition and everyone did great. I was honored to film this very special event with these lovely and talented ticklers. Catherine Foxx,Taylor Raz, Whitney Morgan and Charlee Chase all managed to get Logan to say red the first time but none managed to completely break her. Based on that we arrived at our decision by who got the first red quickest and the winner was Charlee Chase. Charlee will be representing Florida at next years final competition with all the regional winners for the title so stay tuned and see how it develops. Enjoy this quick preview while we get the full contest ready to distribute on FTKLs site and the money raised will go to the charity of Charlees choosing. After meeting with Kelli Lynn at Fetishcon I'm definitely looking forward to the Northern Challenge when we get up that way too.

Good job making this happen!

JD

Logan is incredible. Can't wait to see loads more of her! Did Tay say one of those girls broke her previously? ;)

I am glad that you persisted through all of the criticism. It will be interesting to see how this concept develops as it becomes nation-wide. Have you considered doing some sort of tickling reality show? It would be interesting to see you interview ticklees and then have them tickled by expert ticklers using imaginative scenarios, devices etc., and finish with an after-tickle interview. The possibilities are endless. I hope that you put more emphasis on foot tickling, but that is just me.

Good job making this happen!

JD

Thanks man I really appreciate all the support I've received from you and the rest of the community....... I can't wait for the next 2 competitions..... Looks like AVN in January for West Coast and April at Exxotica NJ for the northern leg unless I can get to NJ in October....... I'm going to text Tommy and discuss options up that way later this week..... I'm still loopy from Fetishcon

Ok Tickle Fans,

Congrats to Charlee and to you, JW, for pulling off a monumental event. Also VERY nice to meet Kelli Lynn Sage in person! Looking forward to seeing her again. Too bad we didn't get video of the two of us, double-team tickling Akira Lane, in Dominic Wolfe's room! Priceless!

Kelli when the competition gets to your area, you and Tasha may be impossible to beat. The two of you are the gold standard when it comes to fingernail foot tickling. A skillful foot tickler is worth every penny they earn, because a foot tickling clip is only as good as the imagination and technique of the tickler. It adds an erotic dimension. It is what makes the ticklees' toes curl, wiggle and spread apart, and it is what makes the ticklees groan, grimace, and laugh. I spend a lot of money on the foot tickling clips that you and Tasha do.

Kelli when the competition gets to your area, you and Tasha may be impossible to beat. The two of you are the gold standard when it comes to fingernail foot tickling. A skillful foot tickler is worth every penny they earn, because a foot tickling clip is only as good as the imagination and technique of the tickler. It adds an erotic dimension. It is what makes the ticklees' toes curl, wiggle and spread apart, and it is what makes the ticklees groan, grimace, and laugh. I spend a lot of money on the foot tickling clips that you and Tasha do.

Thank you for all of your support love! We all sincerely appreciate your love!

i like this videos...in november 2013, i will go to miami and hope can find a new model there....

just from watching her video's... im totally not surprised that Charlee won... she really looks like the best tickler out there

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back