• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andina

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ah yes Andina.

I once met this girl when I was working as a Telephone researcher. You know the kind of people that bother you about surveys? yes those. ;)
It happened very fast with her, one minute we were talking and flirting, the next minute we were making out, outside of the office I might add ;)
Andina was a curvy black girl, of sierra Leone decent, to give you an idea.

We were walking around the city and I remember it being a very cold night. However I felt as warm as anything so I was out in a t shirt.
I remember sitting on a bench with her and I think she was wearing a fluffy hoody/sweater, but I definately remember the black trousers, and trainers with socks.
Me and Andina were sat there talking and making out and I was affectionately running my fingers up and down her leg. Not thinking anything of it; well maybe a bit,;)
I traced my fingers around her ankles and the tops of her socked foot.
I remember her chuckling, then quietly giggling and finally saying. "Weskerr hehe, that tickles."

I grinned at her and said something like "good", or oh really?" She couldn't make much noise because we were in a residential area late at night. She carried on quietly giggling for a moment until I stopped and we just went back to kissing.

I think I may have tried putting my finger down her shoe and tickling her foot briefly at work one evening. We were in our little quiet stairwell area and she was trying to get her foot away from me but couldn't. :)

Last but not least, we were in a hotel room for new years eve and it was then I think we realised this wasn't going to last. I won't go in to it but sex was not working. However I do recall she got a phone call and I climbed down the bed and tickled her, for once bare feet; she was always wearing socks or I think once or twice stockings. she did sort of chuckle down the phone a couple of times as I recall but I didn't get her to fully burst out laughing, not for lack of trying though. ;)

Soon after this night we broke up, but it was this point in my life that I realised that tickling a woman whilst having sex can be a turn on.

Last edited:
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back