• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andi's Very First Fetish Video F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Andi came to a shoot with her friend Nikki Next. I filmed Nikki while her friend watched. Andi looked interested and in fact was thinking about doing fetish videos, so Charlee Chase convinces her to at least try a tickling video. Her feet aren't too ticklish but her armpits and upper body are extremely ticklish. Once Charlee has her secured strapped in bondage, she informs Andi that just because she is brand new, she is not going to take it easy on her. She punishes the newbie without mercy giving her a proper introduction to tickling.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• andifirst1.jpg
    andifirst1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 1,233
  • andifirst2.jpg
    andifirst2.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 906
  • andifirst3.jpg
    andifirst3.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 618
  • andifirst4.jpg
    andifirst4.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 786
  • Andi's Very First Fetish Video Sample.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,160
Andi looks really good in this preview, but I gotta ask....and I know others have asked you in the past; Please tell me you finally got Charlee in one of your bondage contraptions...please tell us that clip is on the way for purchase?? : ) Ideally, hopefully Tay tickled the living hell out of her. In anycase, thanks for all the work you do do for the community. Ha, I said do do.

man, this bondage chair totally eliminates any chance at belly tickling. I wish tickle abuse would go back to using raspberries in videos. I would rejoin their members site in a heartbeat

Andi's first clip looks really good. Hope she comes back for more. Charlee is a great tickler as she carries years of experience. I am also eager to see Charlee tickled for TA but I am not sure if that is a possibility.

tommy, youve GOT to get charlee into your devices and tickle her good....or another female tickle her...she is one of my top fav tickle models...

If you have Charlee Chase on your team of foot ticklers...you have cornered the market on some of the most skilled, erotic foot ticklers in the foot tickling clip business, including yourself. It is interesting watching you develop your craft.

Andi is a cutie love to see her again and If you haven't already I would love to see a clip of Charlee's belly button being tickled I know she is VERY ticklish there and seen her feet being tickled on Youtube

I would love to get her tickled in my stocks, perhaps someday, maybe even for her site. I am just grateful I had the opportunity to work with and film what I have. I am pretty confident will work together again as she is definitely one of my favorite ticklers, love her more after meeting her.

If you have Charlee Chase on your team of foot ticklers...you have cornered the market on some of the most skilled, erotic foot ticklers in the foot tickling clip business, including yourself. It is interesting watching you develop your craft.

I have one or two more guest ticklers as well, those vids will be up this week

I would love to get her tickled in my stocks, perhaps someday, maybe even for her site. I am just grateful I had the opportunity to work with and film what I have. I am pretty confident will work together again as she is definitely one of my favorite ticklers, love her more after meeting her.

and TICKLEES.....

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back