• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andrea Corr (The Corrs) o^___^o

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
A portrait of Andrea Corr, from the irish family band The Corrs. :eek:

The initial release thread:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=28353

Make sure to full-view for the details, as your browser will almost certainly resize it for you.

Drawn and colored on tablet in painter 9.

Artwork by & © Damien Jones 2006

Attachments

• Andrea Corr.JPG
    Andrea Corr.JPG
    561.1 KB · Views: 367
I'm a little surprised no one has commented. This is an excellent piece of work. The facial features are well proportioned, which many people have trouble with. The shading is top notch, and I also like the design on the shirt. Good job!

Yeah for real man.....your attention to detail is amazing in this one....

Fhgwagadds said:
I'm a little surprised no one has commented. This is an excellent piece of work. The facial features are well proportioned, which many people have trouble with. The shading is top notch, and I also like the design on the shirt. Good job!

Umm, people have commented. The link I provided in the first post is to the initial release, which is always in another forum (tickling art or non-tickling). The reason theres less replies in my forum versions is because of that. Most people reply to where they see it first, and its almost always the other forums.

Anyways, thank you. :)

Last edited:
Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Yeah for real man.....your attention to detail is amazing in this one....

Thank you. :)

Although, I can't take too much credit for it as far as the pose goes. Everything else is me though. I basically drew and painted a photo of her, which is of course what makes it a portrait....since I can't very well have her pose for me in person. Oh that it could be though...:eek:

Last edited:
Although the last piece of art I did was a doodle on desk during my last exam, this is inpsiring.

pjladd said:
Although the last piece of art I did was a doodle on desk during my last exam, this is inpsiring.

Thank you. :happy:

What did you doodle?

Just browsing ur art forum and I must say this is a very nice piece.

I'm artistically challenged, and rather uncultured when it comes to this stuff but in my eyes this is very pretty :)

Your portrait captured the twinkle in her eye, and I find the way you colored her face to be very appealing; like I said I don't know jack when it comes to this so my comments can't express much…

rtl said:
Just browsing ur art forum and I must say this is a very nice piece.

I'm artistically challenged, and rather uncultured when it comes to this stuff but in my eyes this is very pretty :)

Your portrait captured the twinkle in her eye, and I find the way you colored her face to be very appealing; like I said I don't know jack when it comes to this so my comments can't express much…

Thank you.

Don't worry about trying to over-express or impress with your words. So long as what your saying is sincere and truthful then it is good enough for me. :)

I misread that as corn. Oh well, still a good pic, even without corn.

No problem.

Its funny how long this thread has been here and people are only now responding to it. Although, I am to blame for that in part, since the majority of the comments come from the initial releases that aren't in my forum.

People aren't in the habit of bumping those threads, and instead, post here. I don't blame them, I guess. It's obviously easier to find here, though it makes it look as though no one has posted which isn't true.

I already have people saying things like "man, your art is (insert compliment here)! I can't believe only 2 people have replied!"

And then I have to explain to them that they're catching the tail end of the comments and theres nothing to worry about. That's starting to get old. :p

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back